Reviews for To Ashes
Bambi chapter 1 . 2/9
Nice! Don't worry, it made loads of sense, to me at least. I liked the metaphor, describing Munto as fire and Yumemi as his fuel. Clever. Don't worry, you're a great author.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Amazing...just...this is really kinda poetic in tone. I like it.

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
ForgottenReveries chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is pretty.
Rizaidym chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That...that was amazing. I loved it. Really, I think that it came across really well. I love this interpretation!
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I love the way you wrote Yumemi's thoughts when she first met Munto, he does seem like fire doesnt he? Ugh, I wish they extended the series too! It was so short! I wanted more Munto and Yumemi moments! Anyway, please keep up the great work!
BeesBee chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Could not stop reading this! Had to re-read it a few more times before I could be satisfied with cancelling out of the page; It really is a very enrapturing piece, and with the descriptive words in this, it's set such a fast-paced scenery for anyone reading it.

Very beautifully written, 5 stars.
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I think its excellent. I love the concept. Not only that, but it was well written too. My only complaint would be how short it is, but such is the fleeting nature of the idea :) keep up the good work.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh, this is WONDERFUL! He is definitely a roaring flame in her life, that's for sure. I really like it.

Ah, I feel bad for promoting my own works, for your fic, I am planning on writing a fic, with Munto as a fire demon. Once I finally get to it, I hope you'd get the chance to read it.

Keep up the good work! I'd like to hear more from you! 3
BebePanda401 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I...wow. Just...wow. I'm speechless. I love the comparisons you made to the anime, it really wove together an intricate tale of how Yumemi felt. And I love your writing style- very passionate. All in all, a fantastic one-shot. Is it a one-shot? But anyway, I agree- I wish the series was longer as well, it seemed to have so many plot holes, namely most characters back stories, and how they came to be there in the first place. Aside my rambling, fantastic story.