Reviews for All Grown Up
Tori-Bird627 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Awwwww!
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
absolutely adorable!

the weechester moments were sooo sweet and so well-placed, very nicely written :)
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh my goodness, if this isn't absolutely adorable, I don't know what is!

*ahem*

Er... Don't mind me... I've just been reading through all your Supernatural fics, squealing with delight, drowning in feels, and just generally fangirling all over the place. Then I got to this one and decided that I literally could not read another word without sharing my appreciation for your wonderful stories.

Hence my review.

So, as you may have gathered, I adore your works. Your writing style is excellent and flows naturally, while still maintaining proper grammar/punctuation/etc. (a rare find these days, it seems). The boys are in character and, as demonstrated in this fic, always have JUST the right amount of chick-flick moments to satisfy my cravings without being overly schmoopy. You also seem to switch effortlessly from writing Dean's viewpoint to writing Sam's to writing Bobby's to...

Anyway, to sum it all up: Love you, love your writing, and look forward to reading more!
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Thank you. I loved your story. It touched my heart.
kjdw chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
So sweet, fun, and brotherly. I love how the flashbacks really tie in well with the present day. I'm still sighing with happiness over your stories:).
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
OH. MY. GOD! I. LOVE. THIS. Oh the smooshy brotherly love! And Wee!Sam! This was the perfect thing to come home to after a crappy Monday!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That is such a nice picture of Dean remembering Sam.

I loved how Dean just made out like Sam was the one being different when Dean slipped out with I love you aloud by accident. Sam needed to hear it a lot that year.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I repeat, you are ON FIRE! I am so loving reading all these stories and this one is especially good. The trip down memory lane, Sam taking care of Dean in present day. Great story!
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh this was wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
LOL! This was adorable, cute and so much needed. Thank you.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Lovely, esp. all the flashbacks.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I adore weechester stuff and I really enjoyed the mix of the adult present with the memories here. My heart simply melted with the image of Dean tying to console his little brother when he'd gone to sleep in his big brother's bed. And

Sam going forward to watch the pageant when promised sweets - that was so true to life. Lol.
Buckeye mom chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I loved this very much. It was nostalgic but not too sappy-Sam and Dean seemed very much in character. So good to see you back-I am waiting to see more.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Awwwwwww! Warm fuzzies!
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Awww.

This is probably a little too mellow to be really in canon, but I so liked this reminiscing version of Dean...And still with the snarky humor...dictionary!