Reviews for Fly Boys
Sci-fi Fanatic chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
"Smith gets face full of alien boobage." "Naturally." "She gets pissed." "Naturally" Those lines had me laughing my butt off. I like how this story is action packed, and awesome to see Smith in action
Matthew White chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
A fun story, to be sure! I can picture the expression on West's face as he realizes that his well being is completely in the hands of Doctor Smith.

Smith wasn't as inept as he let on. He piloted the space pod in at least one of the episodes and he did have pilots wings on his uniform as well as a respectable "salad bar". *grin*

I truly enjoyed this take on the good Doctor!
Chewie-Fan chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
THat was a fun story. Nice work!
Chewie-Fan chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Learned to fly through video games - How cool is that?
Chewie-Fan chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
An Alien brawl! It's like the Cantina scene in Star Wars gone wild!
Dr. Zachary Smith chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Since you mentioned the Gaelorean Gem in this tale, I sincerely hope you post the record of my exploits there next. Although, if I never see another tribble again, it will be too soon!

And, I do so miss Ceph... a true friend in every sense of the word.
HowlynMad chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
I don't know why you don't have a ton of reviews, this is a charming tale... an amusing plot that's well written and stays in character. I certainly approve!
HowlynMad chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Oh bravo, Smith, bravo.
HowlynMad chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Heh. Face plant into the windshield... go Smith! lol
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
LOL, I am picturing the scene quite clearly in my head... hmm now I'm going to have to go and rewatch those eps because I missed the pilot wings on Smith's uniform. I do remember that he had quite a few decorations though. But rather he's even a member of the military in the first place... one could assume even if Smith is a spy that he would have had training though.
NLMinStL chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
I loved this story. Great job with the characters and an exciting and fun adventure. Poor Don, if he's not getting hit on the head with a boulder he's twisting an ankle. But I agree with you, Smith would do the right thing. I agree, he likes and respects West and the feeling is mutual although neither would openly admit it. I adored Don's recap of the story. I hope you have more LIS stories to share with us.
NLMinStL chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Another very exciting chapter! I like that Smith has a few tricks up his sleeve. Well played. Poor Don, I'm sure this is killing him.
NLMinStL chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
"Oh great, my life is in the hands of a drunken fool who learned to fly on video-games."

Love it! A very exciting chapter. I love the idea of flight simulators, and I can totally see Smith going to an arcade. You've captured Don and Smith's voices and characterizations perfectly. Great job!
NLMinStL chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love a well written Don/Smith story! You have their characterizations and voices down perfectly. I love environment you've put them in. It's a great change from the usual "alien in a cave" we see on the show. I'd love to read more about the Robinsons adventures in a major port such as this one. Love the descriptions of the aliens. It reminds me of the cantina in Star Wars.
Dr. Zachary Smith chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
I do so love a good libation. If only the Major had left me to imbibe in peace, he'd have never gotten us into this mess.

Ah well, at least through this excellent and very well written adventure that you've documented, the universe will now know of my piloting prowess.