Reviews for Words Aren't Enough
TwoPisces chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Annnnd, now I'm reading through all of your stories and this is wonderful too. You're an excellent writer. :)
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Absolutely amazing. Both loving and very sexy.

So many great lines, but I liked this one in particular, "Peeta's hands have always been so amazing to me. His hands can lift impressive weights, create artistic masterpieces, act as the anchor that keeps me together, and provide the comfort that lets me know that I am not alone. But I have never once imagined his hands could make me feel like this."
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
that was so hot.. hahahah
KellyO1026 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wonderfully written. I think you showed amazing insight into Katnis's and Peeta's feeling for each other. I liked how shy at first Katniss was but then she was able to look at things differently and gain so much confidence. the intimacy between the two was perfect. Lovely job.
anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Love your lemon, not ooc in the slightest.
lmc123 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You write so in character, that was amazing, thanks for writing x
kismet4891 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Amazing! Hot and sensual but so well written and convincingly from Katniss' perspective.
Funkypurplerhino chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wow, I just love how sweet and sexy your Peeta and Katniss are together. You do an amazing job of keeping them both in character throughout. I could read about them all night. Thanks for such a wonderful story.
ronsmione chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Well, I might have to favorite you as an author if you keep writing Everlark smut that is this good. Wow! I loved getting to see their first time in my mind as I read your story, and then I especially loved the second time. You've captured their characters so well, and of course, I adore the smut too.
MissEMT chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
lovely. it's nice that you included more than sex - their relationship needs to be more than that and you showed that well i think.
I2at chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Nice story. Very hot and very sweet. Good job.
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is Great!

I loved hoy you described the situation, the feelings in both parts, everything tha happened between the and how that make them feel. I really enjoy it and of course the lemmon was fantastic, I love both.

Thank you for writing this fic and shared it with us. You did an amazing job!
Erica chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I love this! Great job! Your attention to detail is amazing - you really made everything seem so real. 3 Yay! 3 3
Lola Rogers chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow, this was a very well written story. I liked how you didn't make the love scene too raunchy and filthy but filled with love and passion! This story shows making of a true writer! Keep up the great work!

Tessa Raine
stella luna sky chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
i've been reading all the HG fic i can lately, and this is one of my favorites. it was amazing: sexy, sincere, sweet. i loved every word.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »