Reviews for Words Aren't Enough
KellyO1026 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wonderfully written. I think you showed amazing insight into Katnis's and Peeta's feeling for each other. I liked how shy at first Katniss was but then she was able to look at things differently and gain so much confidence. the intimacy between the two was perfect. Lovely job.
anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Love your lemon, not ooc in the slightest.
lmc123 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You write so in character, that was amazing, thanks for writing x
kismet4891 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Amazing! Hot and sensual but so well written and convincingly from Katniss' perspective.
Funkypurplerhino chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wow, I just love how sweet and sexy your Peeta and Katniss are together. You do an amazing job of keeping them both in character throughout. I could read about them all night. Thanks for such a wonderful story.
ronsmione chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Well, I might have to favorite you as an author if you keep writing Everlark smut that is this good. Wow! I loved getting to see their first time in my mind as I read your story, and then I especially loved the second time. You've captured their characters so well, and of course, I adore the smut too.
MissEMT chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
lovely. it's nice that you included more than sex - their relationship needs to be more than that and you showed that well i think.
I2at chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Nice story. Very hot and very sweet. Good job.
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is Great!

I loved hoy you described the situation, the feelings in both parts, everything tha happened between the and how that make them feel. I really enjoy it and of course the lemmon was fantastic, I love both.

Thank you for writing this fic and shared it with us. You did an amazing job!
Erica chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I love this! Great job! Your attention to detail is amazing - you really made everything seem so real. 3 Yay! 3 3
Lola Rogers chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow, this was a very well written story. I liked how you didn't make the love scene too raunchy and filthy but filled with love and passion! This story shows making of a true writer! Keep up the great work!

Tessa Raine
stella luna sky chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
i've been reading all the HG fic i can lately, and this is one of my favorites. it was amazing: sexy, sincere, sweet. i loved every word.
victoriathg chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
wow, you really know how to write!

amazing story, i needed this after finishing reading the trilogy hahaha amazing
grumpbear chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
two lemons in one story! awesome Job!
daniellenicoled chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Your story was just so amazing. It was just perfect for Peeta and Katniss. I felt like the author left some questions unanswered, and I must say, you answered beautifully. You have a real talent.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »