Reviews for Words Aren't Enough
FortunaMinor chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was superb. So believable, and that can be really hard to capture. Well done.
handsdowntoo chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Sexy, sweet, character growth. I'm not sure how you do it but you write K/P really well. You write the total package. The sweetness I've always wanted to see mixed with the sexiness that we didn't get in a young adult book. They both seem in character.. just as if they are growing as people and in their relationship. I have you on author alert and I'm hoping you are planning more Everlark/Peeniss whether its these long one shots or a chapter story.
kidfromsix chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Terrific story Loved this! If THG had been written for adults this is the kind of love making we would be reading. Very well written. Think about another chapter (Katniss and Peeta go experimental?)
mintytoothpick chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I truly appreciate this story. You've presented a wonderful moment of love and passion without being crude. Presenting Katniss and Peeta's intimacy as the ultimate rebellion again The Capital is such a great idea. Overall, I loved it!
DeeDeeINFJ chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Tender and lovely. Well done! )
motherbirdnerd chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was just amazing! Really bravo! It was sexy yet tastefully smut. My favorite kind lol
Brave Clarity chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This. This is why you are author alert! For churning out great stuff like this story.
that1girl2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is perfection :) Superb writing. Seriously.
penandquill chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Aaaaah ... what Court81981 said! :-)
PeetasAndHerondales chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
ohmygosh yes! I think there were literally tears in my eyes when she started talking about how much she wanted himXD Finally, she admits that she wants to make mad, passionate love to Peeta! I mean, you can never have too much smut. The part where you described Peeta naked...mindblown. ovariesexplode. okay, I'm done now, thank you so much for writing this, it was amazing!
Court81981 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Gah! That was just...oh my. I'm in awe of the utter perfection and sensuality of this story. You are so amazingly gifted at writing love scenes without them being "cheap or tawdry" if I can use that phrase. You have a way with words that I envy! Your voices for both Katniss and Peeta are so spot on. I was sad to see the story end, but it's a perfect one-shot and I know your muse will grant us more gifts soon. Brava.
marianasgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
You're a fantastic writer. This is beautiful :)
MetamorphosisMissy chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Great job! It was wonderful.
LivingReminder chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I thought this was great. It is going on my favorites list :)
Phantom Serenity chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I think this story is wonderful. Nicely told. A wonderful wonderful job.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »