Reviews for The Geniuses in the Jeffersonian
imagine wyverns chapter 4 . 2/22
I'm so so sorry. I really want to like this story, but I just can't bring myself to do it. The way you handled Booth was obviously a cop out to get him out of the way. It was terribly executed and way too rushed. Booth would never abandon any of his children as evidenced by the way he is with Parker. I don't mind ooc stories, in fact a lot of my favorites are ooc to some degree, but that goes against everything Booth is as a character, and more importantly as a man. All in all, it just rubs me the wrong way too much for me to enjoy this.
Bast Misao chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
The first two paragraphs of this chapter are just a repeat of the entire last chapter.
Writingperson chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
why would goodman (Jeffersonian director) have any authority to place/transfer FBI agents? That authority would fall elsewhere.

If booth wanted to transfer, he'd request it in the Bureau. The Jeffersonian (and goodman) loan the Forensics unit to the FBI.
Tannerose5 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
I have actually been looking for something like this. Carr on.
Diane chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
More more more
The L. MMonster chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Yeah, I want more!
tannerose5 chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
There's too much missing from this story. Sorry, but I have to go.
tannerose5 chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Yes, this was really short.
tannerose5 chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
I love Booth and Brennen together, but hey, Booth is out of the picture, so let him go. No man is worth the pain he's causing you.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I've never read a story with Brennen and Reid. Should be interesting.
PandaChan chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
I like it!
keep writing!
fa chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
sillya chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
it was good.
frozenangel1988 chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Wow...that ended super quick. You should go back and make it awesome.
absolutedespair chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
aaaw :3 bren and spencer are cute together!