Reviews for Protected
Super cute story!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Super good
wingedauthoress14 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
So cute! :D I want to say more than that, but honestly all I can think about right now is how cute your story was. I feel like both Keiko and Yusuke were in character for the whole fic. I would've liked to see a couple of more flashbacks, but I always want to see YYH fanfics that have more to them haha. Great job!
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was a cute one shot. I do not like the idea that people keep asking her 'why' all the time. If she sees something in him that others do not then just let them be. Just really glad that they still ended up together in the end. This story made me happy with the reason that Keiko provided. It was a nice and happy story that went straight to the point. Short and forward is sometimes best with this plot. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
boogiebhalasoulful chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This was too sweet! I always felt the bond between Yusuke and Keiko was under-appreciated, so it was really great to read this! Well done!
Hikari chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Aww this was so sweet and well written!
polkadotpants chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
So cute! I could see it perfectly. And you're a fantastic writer! Great work :)
neko chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
kawaii :D
sharon chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
sooo sweet one shot
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That was cute. Nicely done.

-d101
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
WHERE ARE U NINJANIRVANA WE MISS YOU:(
Rachika chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is so adorable! -Squee!- Thank you for sharing this! I think it fits them perfectly. Wonderful job, in my opinion!
krut chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
OMMGGG...it was so kawaii...

A very cute little one shot...awsm...loveed itt...:D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2012