Reviews for Things We Didn't Know
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Awww! Really cute and well written! Love it
Loafdude chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
hmmmm, its interesting how you wrote this in the present tense
123itsmemary chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
WAH. :( I feel for both of them, especially Mako. His story is so sad and heart-wrenching. I'm not very good with kids either so I understand where Korra is coming from. Mako with kids is the sweetest thing. I know it's complete, but I can see this having another part or turning into a full-fledged story.
KM Choc chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I think the best part of this is the subtlety of the romance. A lot of fics I read slam the romance in the text, which just makes me feel awkward. This, on the other hand, was very cute and a good read. Nicely done.
SrpiaEahn chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is perfect. Absolutely perfect. You are an amazing writer!

- Sera
Bexreader chapter 1 . 6/14/2012

This was cute! Good job, it was well written!

sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I absolutely LOVED this! Poor Korra - I feel for her cause that's totally me. XD I would love to have Mako come help me out! :D This made me smile and laugh. Nice job!
TheHawthorneEffect chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Aw, so cute! :D
RandomHumanOnEarth chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
If you have time, please try to continue this. I liked where it was going.
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Very, very adorable. Mako being good with kids is most definitely headcanon. And, I believe you played out Korra's actions and frustration very realistically, considering her personality. Well done here.

XxTsukiAkari chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Love it! Times 10! 8D it's so cute and so realistic and you just can't help but get the warm fuzzy feeling and you can't stop smiling :)

Please write more _ you're really good :)
SweettFace chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
OMG! BEST AND LONGEST MAKORRA FIC I've ever read! :D Good job!
Miss.Multi-Shipper chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hey can u PLEASE make a sequel for this? This is such a good story! I LOVE IT!
SchoolGirl013 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh man, this story was pure gold. I don't have a favorite part; it was all incredible! I do know which part made me nearly die of laughter though; the dinner table scene, oh man that was hilarious! The way they were interrogating poor Mako and making him feel so awkward, too funny! Weird thing is, after watching the second episode, my little brother came up with this theory that Mako would stop by the island, and Ikki would be asking him all sorts of ridiculous questions, starting with the " are you Korra's boyfriend ?" question, I'm not even kidding! Anyway, fabulous fic! going in my favorites for sure! :)
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is adorable and sweet and awesome on too many levels for me to describe.