Reviews for DuDe da Movie (OUTDATED)
Sir Cloud 9 Esquire chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Woo, finally I review. That was epic! He was all like, take that monsters, and boom, bash, ha ha Anti-Men! Yeah!
Sir Cloud 9 Esquire chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Herping Derping Derpturd chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Well, that was true oblivion, if you aske me, but Dude is used to it. Not a problem to him.

So now he be off to the volcano, for the LIGHT! (I SEE EET!)

Dude was pretty cocky when at the training grounds.

I would like to see some volcanic action, and maybe hurting DuDe as he travelled into/up the volcano hill.
Master Portal chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Cool. I guess that Dude would have to do some risky things. How about if when he leaves from the hoise, the volcano wouldn't erupt, but the place would shake and Dude needs to go to where he needs to go next before the volcano erupts.
GreenKirby chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Good chapters you've done, I like the humor and the epic-ness in those chapters. Also, I can tell that the future chapters will get more interesting one after another. (Obviously. Lol.)

Anyway, keep the awesome-ness up!
Herping Derping Derpturd chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
So... am I still mad at you for your awesome-tude-ness power-randomizing-whatever?

I liked it how you walked the 10 miles, you should've described the scenery a bit on the way there.

It made A LOT more scene then the others.

ME LIEKz!
VexCain chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Cool story bro. lol. Vex here!
Herping Derping Derpturd chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
o3o... Glocknus? What the hell? I Cant Blame ya for being so sucky-ish at naming enemies.

Anyways, them people have short term memory loss & stuff.

Also, is that Whatever Tower really the strongest power source in the world? And why 6 months?

Me likes tha part where Dude nearly got pwned and the part where he wanted tha weapon.

- Keep eet up.
Sir Cloud 9 Esquire chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Awesome! Can't wait for part 2! Lots of action in this one, makes it tense and exciting.
Master Portal chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
What an intresting chapter! This reminds me of The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. My idea would be that when DuDe leaves, the temple changes, and there would be more obstacles and traps. Anyway, great chapter so far!
Herping Derping Derpturd chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Oh... so over to Beast's house... I see what you mean, jellybean.

Anyway, them earthquakes be annoying the townsfolk. Especially the person who said "I Never Learn How To Reeeead!" Ah... Kid Icarus... Classic humor.

The Beast must be hideous...

Y U NO MAKE ME BE RANDOMLY COMING OUTTA DA WALLz AT SOME RANDOM TIME. Sorry for the capital letters...

I like it.
Master Portal chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Dude is called to an adventure! This is a great opportunity for him. He is wished luck at the temple. XD
Master Portal chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Very interesting beginning!
Sir Cloud 9 Esquire chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Woah! Nice story, I like the whole Xeno guy got killed in battle bleh he dead but strength and courage all like "we still alive bee I chez" and they find their way into Dude *BREATH* so yeah XP
Herping Derping Derpturd chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Obviously not the kind of adventure beginning thingy I was expecting... oh well, anyway that voice creeps me out. Its like its the voice Xeno...

You Got the whole idea from Xenoblade? Didnt you...

Who's friends house was he going over to?

Just so y'know, I like asking questions... and ending with "..."

Cant Wait to see moar.