Reviews for and here comes after
you-mortal chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
So sweet :) Beautiful one shot.
Only noticed a few grammar problems but other than that it was seriously brilliant!
Hollywooood22 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I love the story it's Great and I wish you continue but, I also would love to see Cato and clove later being re-born and then end up finding each other and remembering what had happened in there past life. Just something that I would love to read and I hope you continue this story, because it is Great!
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Cool i almost can wait to die
TheGirlFromTwo chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
That's really good. I loved how you offered a look at what happened after. It gives a totally new look on those two...wow. great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Amazing! It was really sweet at the end as well
Lori chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is beautiful,I'm on the verge of tears here! Thank you!
myownmistress chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Oh Dear, Chrissy!

This is so sweet and bitter-at least on Clove's Part-i could hardly stand it! And Cato is so patient with her, and takes his fate in stride, while she cannot seem to do so. You made his character HUMAN, whereas we can't see that side of him in the books or in the movie.

(Sorry I reviewed so late, i suck!)

I'm a Glimmer/Cato kind of girl, but perhaps this ship will worm its way into my heart, too. :)
Clove chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
My names clove and i have always been facinated by knives and i know this is kind of nerdy but my friends in school we all pretend were the Hunger games characters and my "friend" Chandler has always been cato whenever i read Clato fanfics i cry but this one was undescribible! in a goodd way
itsjillian chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow. That was one weird story. :))
rainbowdipNdotz chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Beautiful. Loved it. Loved everything about it. You are wonderful. CLATO LIVES.
Emily chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I love that even though they died they get their happy ending. So sweet I loved it
arosequartz chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
so sweet, you should make another story , when they are in heaven and there life in the foresty place.
Pink Mockingjay in Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
So amazing! You should continue it! Seriously!
diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
We regret to inform you that Crissy, otherwise known as diamond sunshines, passed away this evening as a result of reading your insanely amazing fanfiction. We send our condolences.