Reviews for The Seaside Song
AnimaAmore chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
This is enticing; really. Amazing writing, very original plot, and keeping very it real to the era and place (though I'm no expert). I love the names too, they just make it that more poetic...

Update soon, yes?
CrisStarTina chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Ah what happens next of this remarkable story. :/
I wanna read more from this rare story - pleeease (insert puppy pout)
CrisStarTina chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Surely Untouched Snow will come up with theories that will fit the bill _ he does have the four categories u
CrisStarTina chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Wow I truly love this story more and more :) I especially love the details that creates the mental image fully yet beautiful than watching a movie.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
another bneautiful chapter! i love the pseudonyms - very well written. can't wait for your next update!

- morpheusandmuse
Emumoon chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
I am really enjoying your story... it becomes more and more mysterious. Will Itachi be making an actual appearence?

TTFN, Emu
LilyVampire chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
This is by far one of the best stories I've read on FanFiction. I love the storyline so far, how you are using different names.. evrything. I hope you'll continue it soon!
Princess Ren chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
I just can't get enough of this story! Every time this chapter ends I'm wanting more! So what's bext? Will we finally see the much awaited Sakura/Sasuke meeting? Or it will be on a few more chapters? Just how long will this story be? I can't wait for more! Keep up the good work!
Raikiri80 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I guess Sasuke, or should I say Untouched Snow, certainty made an impression on the orphanage.

I wonder who hes going to meet first Fox(Naruto) or Red Orchid(Sakura)
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
I am loving this! It's so unique and original. I was surprised to see that Sakura's hair is red, but I guess it works. I'm looking forward to reading more and seeing how Snow and Red Orchid officially meet. -

I did spot like, two mistakes somewhere. A "where" should have been "were" and a subordinate clause needs a comma at the end instead of a period, but besides those two, there are no more. I didn't remember exactly where they are, so I guess you'll just have to proofread and keep your eyes peeled, sorry.

Happy writing, my dearie!
Raikiri80 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
A really well written story, I like Sasuke in this fanfic, he is very calculated, but not overly-arrogant. Anyways I cant wait for updates.
jen1490 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Hm, this is good. I've always found the concept of competing for the woman to be fun. Sorta like what birds or fish do. Although, it does suck since the woman can't really choose the victor, like birds or fish do.

So anyways, I got that peach connection too (I know someone who uses that scent and the same thing happens). Yay, well, I guess that isn't a big achievement. At least Snow got a glimpse of the fairy. I wonder if she had been spying on him? Ha, no way. it was probably just a coincidence. Has she even heard of him? I'm sure rumors of a new handsome guy in town spread pretty fast through gossip. So maybe she has heard of him, then again maybe not. Baaaa. . .

I will wait patiently for the next one to see how or if Snow gets dragged into the competion for the flower. Oh, the Fox is gonna be pissed :]
IsleofSolitude chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
I always love when I see an update from you. First off, Sea Lotus and Little Dragon are just adorable. They remind me of my great aunt and uncle, only reversed. I can't wait for the first meeting of Snow and Red Orchid, and Snow's continual growth and maturity. Also, I love the Older Brother/Snow interaction and dynamic you give them.
jen1490 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I like this. it's interesting.
Princess Ren chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
This looks interesting! I can't wait for more!