Reviews for The Passing Wind
Frak you. You broke my heart. Well done.
hans chapter 1 . 2/26
hi good written but you know exactly how this would end, so no surprise. hanse
Guest chapter 28 . 9/11/2015
OK so all the heteros get their girls but it seems like the girls had to settle outside of their preference because big, strong, powerful (small-minded, insecure, weak) men HAD to control the women. I mean - appreciate the amazing depth and breadth of the story but in the end it's pretty weak that Yumi and Sachiko could not have a go at it. Ugh.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
How are you able to write Sachiko's grandfather? It wouldn't surprise if he arrogated to himself a seat at Olympus not sparing Zeus' throne! What a pompous jerk! Well done - an adversary worthy of spite and malice.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/10/2015
You have clearly worked so hard on this piece - I'm completely drawn into the story. Thank you for putting in the exhaustive work it takes to get these details into a story. It's terrific. I'm so very much looking forward to finishing the rest of the chapters.
Rasta Lioness chapter 28 . 10/14/2014
Not the ending I wanted, but the ending it needed to be. I so wanted Ryu and Sachiko tied to the railroad tracks, I am kind of vindictive that way. So glad you finished the story. Looking forward to the next wild ride you will take us on.
CelticX chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
I love the vagueness. It let's me believe that Yumi and Suguru are only in a platonic or "with benefits" relationship, but then again it wouldn't kill me if they were more. If anything I think I'd like to hear more about Sei, so a one-shot or two wouldn't go unread ;-)

A wonderful story no matter how long in the coming. Thanks for sharing it with us.
CelticX chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
Almost there ;-)

You are tying things up quite neatly and I hope it won't be too long before we get the final chapter. Is it long? Yes, but it's also quite wonderful, so take a bow. I adore seeing the older version of our girls and guys and you do them so well.

Until next time.
loo chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
more chaps pls... don't take too long now..
CelticX chapter 26 . 7/25/2014
Wonderful. I just can't get enough, but it seems that it's starting to wind down...or maybe not _
I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
I like this yumi and i don't understand sachiko but i enjoy this history very much
Guest chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
i'm not following this story like i did before and the fandom, tbh. i hope yumi shows concern or flicker of it about sachiko being in the hospital. reading this chap still makes me want to have a sachiko/yumi ending as always when it regards to this fandom. :)
crageisfanficcrazy chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
oh look its chapter 25. i was out on a vacation. done reading this chapter. so i hope you post the next chapter. im still high from my vacation. maybe you should take a vacation too.. its going to do you a lot of wonders. ill be anticipating your next update. thanks for this :)
Rasta Lioness chapter 25 . 4/29/2013
Don't much know what to write, as I review. As always well written, and enthralling, however, don't like the direction in which things are going. What I mean is nothing negative, on you as a writer, it is more like reading a great book but not liking the fact the people you loathe will have a happy ending. It doesn't take away from the work itself, but kind of makes you scream. To evoke emotions from your readers is the goal and you have succeeded, bravo.

Question: Is your goal to do 'the right thing for' Sachiko? I am not sure she deserves it. I definitely know Ryu doesn't

I am not sure if Yumi and Ryu are the same. Ryu knew what he was getting himself into, whereas Yumi was blindsided. Ryu viewed Sachiko more as a possession something to be conquered, more like a challenge. He wanted to give her everything she wanted like buying her love more than anything, I see Ryu is more like Kyouiichi. I see it more like the relationship between Kyoiichi and Setsuna.

Once again I may be all wrong but those are some of the things I felt as I read this chapter. So glad it wasn't corrupted,

I am sure I will read through the chapter a couple more times and I may see it a little differently.
CelticX chapter 24 . 4/23/2013