Reviews for The Passing Wind
Rasta Lioness chapter 28 . 10/14/2014
Not the ending I wanted, but the ending it needed to be. I so wanted Ryu and Sachiko tied to the railroad tracks, I am kind of vindictive that way. So glad you finished the story. Looking forward to the next wild ride you will take us on.
CelticX chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
I love the vagueness. It let's me believe that Yumi and Suguru are only in a platonic or "with benefits" relationship, but then again it wouldn't kill me if they were more. If anything I think I'd like to hear more about Sei, so a one-shot or two wouldn't go unread ;-)

A wonderful story no matter how long in the coming. Thanks for sharing it with us.
CelticX chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
Almost there ;-)

You are tying things up quite neatly and I hope it won't be too long before we get the final chapter. Is it long? Yes, but it's also quite wonderful, so take a bow. I adore seeing the older version of our girls and guys and you do them so well.

Until next time.
loo chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
more chaps pls... don't take too long now..
CelticX chapter 26 . 7/25/2014
Wonderful. I just can't get enough, but it seems that it's starting to wind down...or maybe not _
I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
I like this yumi and i don't understand sachiko but i enjoy this history very much
Guest chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
i'm not following this story like i did before and the fandom, tbh. i hope yumi shows concern or flicker of it about sachiko being in the hospital. reading this chap still makes me want to have a sachiko/yumi ending as always when it regards to this fandom. :)
crageisfanficcrazy chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
oh look its chapter 25. i was out on a vacation. done reading this chapter. so i hope you post the next chapter. im still high from my vacation. maybe you should take a vacation too.. its going to do you a lot of wonders. ill be anticipating your next update. thanks for this :)
Rasta Lioness chapter 25 . 4/29/2013
Don't much know what to write, as I review. As always well written, and enthralling, however, don't like the direction in which things are going. What I mean is nothing negative, on you as a writer, it is more like reading a great book but not liking the fact the people you loathe will have a happy ending. It doesn't take away from the work itself, but kind of makes you scream. To evoke emotions from your readers is the goal and you have succeeded, bravo.

Question: Is your goal to do 'the right thing for' Sachiko? I am not sure she deserves it. I definitely know Ryu doesn't

I am not sure if Yumi and Ryu are the same. Ryu knew what he was getting himself into, whereas Yumi was blindsided. Ryu viewed Sachiko more as a possession something to be conquered, more like a challenge. He wanted to give her everything she wanted like buying her love more than anything, I see Ryu is more like Kyouiichi. I see it more like the relationship between Kyoiichi and Setsuna.

Once again I may be all wrong but those are some of the things I felt as I read this chapter. So glad it wasn't corrupted,

I am sure I will read through the chapter a couple more times and I may see it a little differently.
CelticX chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
Wow...just...wow!

Next please ;-)
Shakkaho3000 chapter 24 . 4/19/2013
This story is so awesome! I love how you take a different approach from the norm. Please continue, you're a great writer.
crageisfanficcrazy chapter 24 . 4/15/2013
holy fucking shit... that wa C... suguru and that old man... face- off just like real gentleman. no fist fight but man that was awesome... it was just oozing with pride and ego while they were having that confrontation. PERFECT. on top of that suguru lost it and i love it. he finally let it out. god the way you describe he's facial expression and he smashed the teacups for god's sake!. those are priceless. there expensive i assumed again. those pent up frustration, planning everything and involving everyone. well he needed them. finally lead to this. i will say it again. man that was EPIC and very classy. love it... love it... love it... this is one of the hightlights for me in this chapter. see suguru is the man. he's the man. well he has people helping him. assuming again.

Satou Sei was grinning. she was needed. some friend she is but i kinda understand why she did it anyway. she was yumi's friend and still is (i hope so) afterall that she's done behind yumi's back.i mean how could you blame was watching yumi wither away like a dry plant. becoming somebody else and she can't do anything about it. yes she's there by her side but it was not enough. she wanted to help yumi. enter kashiwagi (i think)(assuming again) offer a plan and she agreed. if its going to help yumi move on and all the people around them start getting a life why not. why not indeed. now that is a tough decision. sei allowed herself to be used in a good or bad way. it was her decision. because it was for yumi and because she was a true friend. again im just assuming that this is how sei was thinking. ok. see your making me think and words are hard to produce especially coming from me. hehe

you know you surprise me when you made sachiko pregnant and i was totally flipping out. i was like no it cant be. it just not possible. who am i kidding she had sex with her husband. so sachiko got pregnant. you made her that way and i have to accept it which i did eventually cause its part of the story. now please dont let her loossseee the baby. i beg you. that baby is the only light i see in sachiko's future. good luck to the next chapter. love and peace :)
Rasta Lioness chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
The puppet master (Sei) is revealed, at last, now to find out what her endgame is.

Ryu is a bigger player than I believed him to be, don't like the fact that he is working with Sei (at least that is my feeling since he and her secretary found her collapsed in her office floor), now I can see how Suguru could be a pawn, I just did not believe him to be Ryu's pawn. Suguru's/Ryu's game seem at and end. Ryu got he wanted Sachiko at the head of Ogasawara Zaibatsu. I won't be too upset if that is the end of Ryu in this story, but I would miss Suguru seeing he no longer has a horse in this game (or does he?).

Wondering who the group gathered together was, going through my head trying to figure it out. I am still looking for an end game, and what exactly is Yumi in all of this, why is she the King? (something I can't figure out as of yet).

"Yuuki-san must not know that Yumi has found it." Did Yumi find it? Isn't the 'it' The Passing Wind? If it is I don't remember her finding 'it' I about to re-read the last two chapter, I hate it when I miss something so important.
wadys06 chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
sobre yumi me parece perfecto es una parte de ella que nunca había visto es como si envolviera a los lectores a sus estado de de animo y su sufrimiento es casi como si lo estuviéramos viviendo. simplemente me facina una versión fría, distante, bella y con mucho encanto y no lo de siempre de una yumi sumisas y su típica personalidad

sobre suguru genial, debo admitir que nunca he sido un fan de el pero ahora eso comienza a cambiar,.
gracias por el capitulo me encanta como escribes sigue así
crageisfanficcrazy chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
ok its official. suguru is beyond craziness just insane maybe with supernatural ability.
he does everything. he knows too much. blessed with too many talents and too much is always a bad thing. so how are you going to end it with suguru and the old man..
oh my god...oh my god. i cant wait for your next chapter...

yumi... what can i say about yumi... she has no idea what was going on with the people around her but now she might have an idea or more. especially when she said this line
"You'll regret this . . . motherfucking bastard." oh yeah. heads will roll. dun dun dun. drum rolls please.

the feeling i get when i read this chapter is the same as watching the new season of games of thrones .
nah.. don't change the ratings. it suits just fine. do you have any idea how hard it is to find a good reading material here it fanfiction especially since its all free. hard. for no reason i am going back to read it again. that's how good this chapter is to me. the later part of the story is like a slow motion going on inside my head over and over again. awesome. is someone gonna end up dying here? just asking ...