Reviews for Perhaps Love
NorthernLights25 chapter 8 . 5/2
Returned to Digimon in quarantine and still love it. I firmly believe this is the true epilogue ending. :)
MashiroAzuki chapter 8 . 4/16
thank you for writing this. i don't normally enjoy reading sad fanfic, but this one was written in a very characterized way that i found myself having the pleasure of crying yet wanting to know more. the fact that you used a popular anti-takari argument to form the basis of the conflict and then detangled that conflict in a way that was natural for their characters was, as you say, liberating and very satisfying.

the only problem i had was that hikari would never hurt takeru with divorce which she KNOWS is traumatizing to takeru and would devastate him. she would never have it in her to hurt the person she loves like that, not when the person is her friend whom she's known for years. it felt quite out of character for hikari to do that in an attempt to relieve her own distraught feelings when she is always wanting to make others feel better at her own expense. but that's alright, you have creative freedom and it does work out in the end.

other than that, you hit every beat of their characters. it was quite like having a vision of what could have been for them in the anime. I've always thought that takeru is likely to hide a lot of his feelings, so when he did exactly that in the story to the extent of causing a misunderstanding between them, it felt very real to me. so props to you for doing a superb job. i did briefly wonder if this sort of heavy misunderstanding should have happened when they were dating, but perhaps it only came this far because married life is an entirely different circumstance, the logical part of me tries to rationalize.

apologies for the long comment. overall, it was a heavy read, with a lot of emotion employed and enough angst to last me a lifetime. but it was a pleasurable read, and i am glad to have kept up hope for the ending. thank you very much.
Lancedark chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
Great! Just really great! I thought my heart is going to explode if this ends up without getting them together again. I'm glad it was a happy ending.
I've never been in any relationship with my whole life but I say this scenario happens in real life too (not that I'm watching too many dramas *laughs*). All in all this piece is really wonderful! Gotta go and read more stuffs from you! :)
Lancedark chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Hi! I've been obsessed on reading Takari fics after watching Tri. Gosh, this is the most realistic story I've ever read for this couple. Seeing the number of favorites and reviews, I believe this is a wonderful piece...just pray that I can make it through the last chap because of the drama on the first chapter. hihi :)
confession bear chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
I absolutely enjoyed the scenic route to the end! :) It is optimistic, yes, but your writing style and language used is so capturing! Are you a writer or aspiring writer?
It was a real story. I enjoyed it. Thank you!
Thi chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Thank you for writing this story! My mind finally at ease to find a very realistic depiction of Takari relationship that inline with canon epilogue...
Love your writing style as well. Keep writing! :)
chromate chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
I reckon it's a sin not to have left a review after reading this story over and over again. In fact, I lost count of how many times I've read this, since it's just too awesome and everytime I read it again I get a new sensation and find inspiration for my own writing.

This is certainly the best Takari romance/drama fic I've read in this website, and I don't use extreme words like 'best' often. This is really good, like, really really really good. You successfully deconstructed anti-Takari arguments, as you stated, and built a wholly realistic and plausible story that is extremely engaging and entertaining. Every character is kept in good shape, including Patamon and Tailmon. You depict their doubts and concerns well, and their journey to resolving their conflict was gem. There are so many favourite moments that I find it hard to pinpoint which one I like the most: Taichi's phone call to Hikari on chapter 2, Takeru's outburst at chapter 3, the park scene at chapter 5, Hikari insisting on Kouki's last name being 'Takaishi' and not 'Yagami', and the TV interview and the reconciliation. Heck, this is a true masterpiece that I want to think this is the true ending of Digimon 02.

I just noticed that you finished this story a year ago, and have not posted anything in the web since 'Tale of the Other Woman'. I really hope you'll keep writing as you are really good at this. I've read all of your other Digimon stories and this remains my favourite. Actually I should say this is undoubtedly on top 3 of my favourite Digimon fics here, if not on the very top. I don't even know if you will read this message, but just know that if you ever decide to post anything here again, I'm a big fan. Cheers!
Yaken chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
This fanfics was so good, totally so congratulations, hope see more histories from you, have a nice day:)
Yaken chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
T.T was beautiful, finally!
Yaken chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Takeru is so sweet and caring, i think i'll be always in love with him
Yaken chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Ooww Kouki like dout's vocalist:)
This fic it's just amazing!
Yaken chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Waaa a baby! I can't believe it! So amazing
Yaken chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Why Kari?! Why! He loves you! Wasn't the alcohol.
Yaken chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
No! Why?! My poor TK
Yaken chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow this was so touching!