Reviews for Perhaps Love
Lancedark chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
Great! Just really great! I thought my heart is going to explode if this ends up without getting them together again. I'm glad it was a happy ending.
I've never been in any relationship with my whole life but I say this scenario happens in real life too (not that I'm watching too many dramas *laughs*). All in all this piece is really wonderful! Gotta go and read more stuffs from you! :)
Lancedark chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Hi! I've been obsessed on reading Takari fics after watching Tri. Gosh, this is the most realistic story I've ever read for this couple. Seeing the number of favorites and reviews, I believe this is a wonderful piece...just pray that I can make it through the last chap because of the drama on the first chapter. hihi :)
confession bear chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
I absolutely enjoyed the scenic route to the end! :) It is optimistic, yes, but your writing style and language used is so capturing! Are you a writer or aspiring writer?
It was a real story. I enjoyed it. Thank you!
Thi chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Thank you for writing this story! My mind finally at ease to find a very realistic depiction of Takari relationship that inline with canon epilogue...
Love your writing style as well. Keep writing! :)
chromate chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
I reckon it's a sin not to have left a review after reading this story over and over again. In fact, I lost count of how many times I've read this, since it's just too awesome and everytime I read it again I get a new sensation and find inspiration for my own writing.

This is certainly the best Takari romance/drama fic I've read in this website, and I don't use extreme words like 'best' often. This is really good, like, really really really good. You successfully deconstructed anti-Takari arguments, as you stated, and built a wholly realistic and plausible story that is extremely engaging and entertaining. Every character is kept in good shape, including Patamon and Tailmon. You depict their doubts and concerns well, and their journey to resolving their conflict was gem. There are so many favourite moments that I find it hard to pinpoint which one I like the most: Taichi's phone call to Hikari on chapter 2, Takeru's outburst at chapter 3, the park scene at chapter 5, Hikari insisting on Kouki's last name being 'Takaishi' and not 'Yagami', and the TV interview and the reconciliation. Heck, this is a true masterpiece that I want to think this is the true ending of Digimon 02.

I just noticed that you finished this story a year ago, and have not posted anything in the web since 'Tale of the Other Woman'. I really hope you'll keep writing as you are really good at this. I've read all of your other Digimon stories and this remains my favourite. Actually I should say this is undoubtedly on top 3 of my favourite Digimon fics here, if not on the very top. I don't even know if you will read this message, but just know that if you ever decide to post anything here again, I'm a big fan. Cheers!
Yaken chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
This fanfics was so good, totally so congratulations, hope see more histories from you, have a nice day:)
Yaken chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
T.T was beautiful, finally!
Yaken chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Takeru is so sweet and caring, i think i'll be always in love with him
Yaken chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Ooww Kouki like dout's vocalist:)
This fic it's just amazing!
Yaken chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Waaa a baby! I can't believe it! So amazing
Yaken chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Why Kari?! Why! He loves you! Wasn't the alcohol.
Yaken chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
No! Why?! My poor TK
Yaken chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow this was so touching!
DigiTaka chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Awesome fic! Good job with the writing. I really enjoyed it!
iIndefiniteReader chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
one of the sweetest fanfiction I've ever read :') immediately went to my faves list :D