Reviews for Smile
jenny crum chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
A great update, I loved the entire update especially the convo between Derek and Reid that led up to the accident. Loved the cab ride home but my favorite part was, Well now I don't have to feel guilty when I do this at least" Morgan whispered, leaning in he brushed his lips against hers, once, twice until her lips parted on a sigh – her hands fluttered at his back as she tried to understand what was happening, Morgan trailed his fingers through her soft hair – curling a strand around his finger as he moved back and looked down in to her surprised face.

"wha..why...Derek?" she squeaked as he pulled her in to his arms and lay his head on the pillow next to her.

"Shh sleep now baby girl, pills kicking in and I want to be conscious when I tell you I love you" he murmured as he gently drifted off to sleep.

Garcia lay back and stared at the ceiling "Love? What the hell is going on!"

Please update soon
Kimd33 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
At least, we know why thay had the accident.
SmoakinHotNerd chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Lol! Loved it!
Monnie32 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Loved it, will there be more?
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Who is this Hank that lives with JJ? Her boyfriend on the show is Will. Is Hank her new boyfriend in this?

I did enjoy Garcia fussing over Morgan. So cute.
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
She can always cheer him up.
SmoakinHotNerd chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh what did those two boys do? Update soon please!
jenny crum chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Great start, I can't wait for more, I can't wait to see what happens next.

I wonder what JJ and Em are going to do with Reid for 48 hours, and I can't wait to see what Derek and Pen do for the next 48 hours.

Please update soon