Reviews for Saving Fire
Kelbris chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Oh, i love it so much when he is combing her hair :)
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Very nice. I like seeing Belle and Mr. Gold growing more comfortable with each other. Poor Mr. Gold, though, doomed to have to keep himself from expressing his love to Belle. Sad.

I tried, but I didn't get any secret references about the horse. Is it supposed to be a fairy tale creature, and that's why it is watching? If so, which one?
becca chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
I really liked Belle making him polish things. That was hilarious! And Gold's little talk about her smelling like a bed of roses was cute. Not sure what's going on with the little emerald horse, though. Cool chapter!
Marquesa de Santos chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
This is so great, except I didn't get the horse glaring. Who was the horse.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Really good writing, but so sad. It is hard to imagine one of my favorite characters so broken and messed up. It will be interesting to see where you take this.

Yes, I'm like you. I don't care what else happens in the finale, just that Belle will be in it. But I'm not hopeful that they will be together. They're going to have to give a look at each character before it's over, so each one probably won't get much screen time. I'm expecting Regina to reveal Belle right at the end to get Mr. Gold to capitulate to something horrible, leaving us with a massive cliffhanger all summer. OUAT is coming back next year, right? It better be!

And yes, I did wonder why Gold is so eager for the curse to be over if he hasn't found Bae yet. Hm.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Yeah, something's definitely up with the pills. And you're right about the last episode. I thought Regina was at the end of her rope and she'd bring Belle out then. And afterwards it was like; how desperate do you have to be lady?
Kelbris chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Wow, that was an angsty chapter! Great!
Kelbris chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Oh, the story was lovely! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter :)
moodymel chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
That was a pretty good chapter. I can just picture Gold telling Belle a story.
sexyyoda chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
sorta sad how the chapter ended, but Mr Gold was right...it's realistic no magic solution for the naiad..just acceptance over what she couldnt change...sad, but then again, belle knows a bit about that )

i liked your fic

else i wouldnt review write more
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Once an arsonist, always an arsonist apparently. The storytelling was particularly cute.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
At first, the whole chapter on bold shocked me. I though it was all an authors note.. Further reading proved me wrong though. And something else, it says you updated but I fail to see the change? I love this story btw- don't get me wrong on that. It's a fabulous read and the realism aspect is glorious.
EmyrlRayne chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I am curious where this story goes. I am enjoying it so far. Poor Belle, but after being in isolation for so long it makes sense she wouldn't talk very much. Please continue!
MyraValhallah chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
This is good, I'd like to read more
moodymel chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I find this story very intriguing. It's very well written and I enjoy the interactions between Belle & Gold. Please update soon.