Reviews for Cerulean Frost
Loves Nicole With All My Heart chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
I love this story! What happens next! Could you please write more! I hope that you do! _
Hazel Wish chapter 4 . 10/2/2004
Please continue! This is beautiful, I love it. i hope that's not the end? I'd like to read more, please.
Silent Melancholia chapter 4 . 12/6/2002
She paused. Any other heterosexual male would have no problems at all remembering Prima. Ash... She nodded, and helpfully added,

"She had a cloyster and a jynx."

There, that should do it.

*grins* Golden, simply golden. Loving the fic and the pairing, please continue!
Dartxni chapter 4 . 10/7/2002
(Shocked Voice) I haven't reviewed this yet?

I really want to hear more. I dont know who Prima is but she sounds mysterious. Oh, just do continue
alnykleo chapter 4 . 8/14/2002
Oh, this Ash and Misty thing... I want to KNOW! Please give me more details about that ;) As for the Misty and Prima parts... well, what can I say. I just wonder when the uninvitable will happen. That Psyduck thing was very surprising, though... ;)
purrpickle chapter 4 . 8/8/2002
Yayy! Another good chapter! I can't wait to see more...and, hmmm... What does Prima want with Misty's Psyduck? Anyway, thanks. I really like this story! _
StarPikachu chapter 4 . 8/6/2002
OMG! Cliffhanger! Its really good so far, I *HOPE* you do another chapter! I want to see what happens with Psyduck!
running with scissors chapter 4 . 8/5/2002
I love this _ Please continue
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 3 . 7/22/2002
Awesome fanfic so far... you write emotions well, and everyone seemed IC. I can't wait for the next chapter!
3656754278737 chapter 3 . 7/22/2002
I love *this* chapter, too. Now I'm *really* curious about Ash, and what happened...
purrpickle chapter 3 . 7/17/2002
Yes! I really like this! Can you please continue this soon? Thanks.
Eevee chapter 3 . 7/16/2002
Oy... you /really/ got me wondering what happened to Ash now...
alnykleo chapter 3 . 7/15/2002
Excellently (is that even a word?) written chapter. I can't wait to have more...
ee970 chapter 2 . 6/13/2002
Aw... Misty's sisters -do- care, in their own, very... special way... I've finally seen the episode with Prima, so I can appreciate the story. I am curious as to what's been hinted at in the past three years- the falling-out with Ash, whatever the time was when she lost her temper, her old girlfriend (who I've got my suspicions, but you never know). Looking good so far!
alnykleo chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
The dinner scene was so funny :) Well, what more can I say? The eventual happenings in the past are still interesting. This fic makes me feel good, it's... nice.