Reviews for Star Wars: A New Ally
But it was beautiful
Thrust chapter 2 . 4/13
Needs the Doctor.
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Actually that 2ould be the navy seals.
Agent007.1 chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
Wait, hold on for a second here, I'm a little confused. Are you rewriting this entire story? If so, don't. I just started reading this and it's so good. And what do you mean by ending the Ranger story? You mean like, their perspective of this story? You need to do a little more explaining on this.

Any way, still a good story. To be honest, I'm kind of wanting some 'heated disagreements' between the Republic (mainly Jedi and Senate) and the Terran Military Coalition. And my I make the suggestion that instead of writeing out 'Rangers, Marines, SAS commandos,' and all the other names I'm forgetting to write, why not just say TMC forces? It's shorter, smaller, and less hectic to read. And will we be seeing any Republic Commandos or ARC troopers? I have a feeling that they might get along with everyone else. And didn't you say way back when that the World Wars would be explained? Just qurious is all.

Oh! And I totaly couldn't agree more on the whole 'Disney Star Wars' thing.
Update soon, please.
Brenne chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I just started reading this. It's very interesting. Looking forward to more! :D
typhoon chaos chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Well written, obviously researched... I'm in!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
I love your story very much and I would like to ask, why is Putin still president if Russia in this story, but the president is fictional? And I can assume that the Star Wars saga never aired here, so this is an alternate dimension where earth is in the Star Wars universe, is that correct?
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
If Ventress is pissed off at our F-22 Raptors, she will be even more pissed when she learns of the unmanned fighter/bomber stealth drones the USAF has in the works! Go Earth go USA!
ufo hunter chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
so we will use reverse enginered alien tech cool. dont forget ufos crashed in mexico russia and britain to
random kid chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
why 1945. make it the same year as the last
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
why the hell is it 1945. at least 2020 please wolf.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
no i will not read the new one. earth dont stand a fucking chance now. realy 1945. screw that
PaladinDelta chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Shame because this is great and was just getting better every chapter but if you need to rewrite it fair enough and look forward to it :)
RANDOM chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Me to man but at least we got a great ending out of it, any way hope you update the next real chapter soon and like Guest hope we see some romance in it. Possibly with Ahsoka and Buck.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
put romance in the new one