Reviews for Star Wars: A New Ally
rancorlover chapter 12 . 8/29
Hard to believe it has been 5 years. I wish it could have been finished. But I understand, it takes time that almost nobody has.
Unknown chapter 2 . 5/4
Your story fucking sucks it's illogical and not grammatically correct.
General Yankee Doodle chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
I woner if Nukes will be used
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
Love the story, but for 6 star generals, only Washington and John Pershing (WWI) have been 6 star generals. Just thought I'd clear that up, even though I'm 3 years late :D. -Leb
TheLazyDarklord chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
But it was beautiful
Thrust chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
Needs the Doctor.
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Actually that 2ould be the navy seals.
Agent007.1 chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
Wait, hold on for a second here, I'm a little confused. Are you rewriting this entire story? If so, don't. I just started reading this and it's so good. And what do you mean by ending the Ranger story? You mean like, their perspective of this story? You need to do a little more explaining on this.

Any way, still a good story. To be honest, I'm kind of wanting some 'heated disagreements' between the Republic (mainly Jedi and Senate) and the Terran Military Coalition. And my I make the suggestion that instead of writeing out 'Rangers, Marines, SAS commandos,' and all the other names I'm forgetting to write, why not just say TMC forces? It's shorter, smaller, and less hectic to read. And will we be seeing any Republic Commandos or ARC troopers? I have a feeling that they might get along with everyone else. And didn't you say way back when that the World Wars would be explained? Just qurious is all.

Oh! And I totaly couldn't agree more on the whole 'Disney Star Wars' thing.
Update soon, please.
Brenne chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I just started reading this. It's very interesting. Looking forward to more! :D
typhoon chaos chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Well written, obviously researched... I'm in!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
I love your story very much and I would like to ask, why is Putin still president if Russia in this story, but the president is fictional? And I can assume that the Star Wars saga never aired here, so this is an alternate dimension where earth is in the Star Wars universe, is that correct?
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
If Ventress is pissed off at our F-22 Raptors, she will be even more pissed when she learns of the unmanned fighter/bomber stealth drones the USAF has in the works! Go Earth go USA!
ufo hunter chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
so we will use reverse enginered alien tech cool. dont forget ufos crashed in mexico russia and britain to
random kid chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
why 1945. make it the same year as the last
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
why the hell is it 1945. at least 2020 please wolf.