Reviews for A Tale of Two Soldiers
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
its just too bad this is only a oneshot. i would love to see more of the dynamic between these three.
Anna chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I read had almost finished reading and was very unhappy because you can't break Sherlock and Johns friendship, but then I read the ending, and everything was good again.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
this is a most endering love story. i applaud you for it.
Iamariyah chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I've always loved this pairing and I can't tell you how happy I am to find a story where Sebastian isn't just trying to manipulate John. I needed a genuine relationship and I appreciate this, even if you don't ever continue.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Cute
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I loved it!
Twilight's Aura chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Damn fine job for doing this drunk. With every bit of dialogue in this I fell deeper in love with it!

-Spooky
toruviel chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Lovely. Just lovely. :)

I don't know if it was an answer to my request or just an accident (improbable but not impossible), but it was wonderful. I have esp liked Sebastian's story as to why he started to work for Jim. It made sense, without making Seb out to be a bad guy, just one with a bad luck. It was really realistic. You know, that sometimes we don't get to make the choices we'd like to make and so we can end up in a bad place. Just like with Seb. I really, really like this.

Thank you. You have really made my day. :)

Have a nice Easter. :D