Reviews for Darkness
AnneSilverfire chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
Oh lord. That dress... I would probably go on a bitch fit and rip the tulle off along with the veil and blame it all on tension left over from the games. Heeheeeheheh. Can't argue with a murderer. Lol but good so far, kind short. Part with Micah depressed the shiz out of me but it had to be said. Pretty sure she's just gonna go home and kill herself because she has waaaaay too much baggage. But continue anyway! Id love to see what you have cooked up 3
Temporal Austenite chapter 15 . 4/29/2012
I can't decide if her outfit sounds charming or atrocious! And Micah...came off a little high and mighty to me, really. I don't like him that much. I mean, Kai is creepy, but at least she's not rubbing it in his face that he's going to die at this point.
AnneSilverfire chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Ah! So excited for the end! I mean everyone knows she's gonna win but there's still that little niggling feeling saying that Micah might win. And so of course I'm so pumped for the next chapter! And thanks for mentioning my name :) it always gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling :) but keep up the awesome work!
Temporal Austenite chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
She's turning really dark! I can't believe you're putting off her show down with Micah though! Can't wait for the next chapter.
writing-noobie chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
Wow... I havenothing to say but... awesome.
AnneSilverfire chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
Holy F*CK... You said the chapter was disturbing but... Damn girl! You probably nailed me with some nightmares of my own tonight... But maybe seeing her reaction on tv at home will bring demetra around to Kai's side... Idk though that chapter... Damn
Temporal Austenite chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
That was brilliant. Stunning and completely frightening. The psychological terror behind this chapter was horrible and horribly perfect. I'm impressed and also afraid of the nightmares I'll have.
internet cat chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
LEHMA WAHHH

Oh my goodness the suspense is killing me, please write the next chapter xD
AnneSilverfire chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
Oh cliffhanger ending? Grrrrr cliffhangers :(( but anyway it was really good, very super creepy. Thanks for postin so quickly!
Temporal Austenite chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
I could not stop reading this chapter. This may be your best yet! I'm shocked, I'm horrified, and I cannot wait for more.
AnneSilverfire chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Nice job of mixing sooooooome humanity back into the main girl, she's still a killing machine but at least we know she has feelings
Temporal Austenite chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Stunning! I like how she finally starts to think about what she's done; and I want to hug Lehma so much. I feel terrible for her.
internet cat chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Yay, excited for the next part! :')
cynicz chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Great chapter! I'm looking forward to the feast. I'm not sure if I quite like Kailaini anymore though, her personality seems to have changed quite a lot. It's almost as if she has multiple personality disorder or schizophrenia. Sometimes she seems nice, but then she turns into a vicious girl who rags her ally's hair and holds a knife to her throat, but even if she's acting nice on the outside, she seems to have this sadistic attitude underneath, her only concern being to kill the only thing she has that's close to a friend in the arena, and she didn't seem like that at the start of the story. I dunno. But still, great chapter, update soon!
LishaMichelle chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
This is really awesome and I love it I hope you update soon :)