Reviews for Sleepwalk
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
Aw. *coos*

Is it going to occur to someone to share a room with D'Artagnan in the hopes the can better catch him before he gets far?
fariedragon chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
What happens next? How do they fix D'Art? What would happen if he went on patrol with them?
AngelOfPride chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
so sweet!
Silverspeare chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Please update :)
joyrulz05 chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
I like this story! Are going to update it soon? Cause I'm eager to find out what happens next!
Seph's Madisen Moss chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Star Trek : 2009, Scotty, one of the best characters. I like this story, the plot is very good and the dialogue is well-written, but I do have a request. Could you have one of the chapters in D'Artagnon's POV, it would be a nice touch to see what he is and to read how he perceives Athos before and after a dream. Thank you for the story and have a lovely day,

SMM
Kiraling chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Thank goodness everything ended alright! Athos is the bravest and most caring dad ever :')
Kiraling chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Aaaaaaah, so sweet! :) D'Artagnan totally deserves the love of the three Musketeers :3
prydain chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
I love it and cannot wait for the next chapter. Hope it is soon.
Y chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Is this abandoned? You said you have three more chapters planned... but you haven't updated in four months.
W chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Very good. If there's going to be more chapters you should try and get them up though. It's been a month since you updated. This is a good story and you've put several other good ones up, but it would be nice if this one wasn't abandoned in favor of other ones.
kyuubecky chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Begin: okay 'sleepy' got it dear athos...NO! NO STOP THIS FOOLISH FIGHTING!...THANK YOU Aramis! *mutters* have some common sense here guys...

Second:"He can't hear you!" Aramis said unnecessarily. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! This story is super serious but this just struck me as sooooo stinking funny!

Third:!... ... ...Oh good they were rescued. (out of breath) ... AAAAAWWW! ...does that mean there's gonna be another chappie?
kyuubecky chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Begin:ooohhh dear...Athos sounds like me and D'Artagnan is my sister! It is like a sixth sense to know when someone you care about is doing something detrimental to their health.

Second: OH NO! NOT THE DOOR! haha! "He got our?" sounds like their talking about a puppy!...ooohhh O.O creepy how hes chanting their names like that...reaaaally creepy!

Third:DX OOOHH POOR D'ARTAGNAN! wouldve LOLed if Aramis handed him a hankerchief...HAHA
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
begin: GASPEZ poorly dressed zombie D'Artagnan...LOL

Second: He's...NOT...Athos now...can he be Porthos? XD

Third:HA!HA! BEAR WITNESS TO FATHERLY! ATHOS!
Rainsaber chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
I try not to make it a habit to favorite stories before they're finished, but with this one I just can't help myself. Sorry for not reviewing earlier-life is crazy busy but I did find the time to read this and I enjoyed it VERY much! I have to say I'm loving how you're upping the drama with each consecutive chapter. Goodness, I had an inkling about the roof but until Athos looked up and saw D'Artagnan I just wasn't expecting it. Gosh, makes me wonder what you've got next in your arsenal! Interesting choice making Porthos the voice of reason here! Often it's Aramis that plays that role, but here it was nice to see a switch up. I've always seem Porthos as the big brother sort anyways :) Awesome update!