Reviews for The First Appearance Deceives Many
writetounravel chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
So great, hope it gets revisited someday.
WriterGirl516 chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
So, who won the volleyball game? Does Mrs. Freedman get bonked by a volleyball? Will there be a true ceasefire at Casa King-Freedman-Warner?

I have these burning questions that need answers. :)

No rush though. :P
ppfan chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Aww still no update :(
PrivatePracticePrincess chapter 13 . 6/7/2012
I love this story! please update soon! :)
AmyHale chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
Once again, loved it! Honestly, I can't get enough of this story.
jackel4387 chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
Great chapter. I love how Cooper is standing up for Charlotte with his parents.
Cooplotte chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
Enjoying this story so far :)But I also hope you update your other story (Suddenly Everything Just Changed)!
charcoopfan1 chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
I'm starting to love Cooper's dad more and more. I'm dying to see if Coop's mother is ever going to see all the good things Charlotte does on a daily basis for both her son and grandson. I also hope Coop get's a chance to talk to Char about her neck soon. Ooooh, can't wait for the next chapter!
Januari chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
Another great chapter! I really like that Cooper's dad slowly seems to be warming up to Charlotte, or at least he's making an effort. Such an interesting story! Can't wait to read what's next!
WriterGirl516 chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
Well, would you look at that. Cooper's dad is being polite and cordial.

Oh Mason, I love ya, kid. You care so much about your stepmom, it's sweet.
AmyHale chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
Once again, I have to express my deep love for Charlotte with Mason. I just feel like everything that's happened to Charlotte was going towards this - her as a momma to a kid who's not biologically hers. And she's doing a damn well job
Brite Brigida chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Mason is the only grown up among them. They should not leave Charlotte to go to Disney! The poor woman can't open a yougurt herself or take a shower. I'm angry at Cooper for wanting to leave her. It is possible she could fall down the stairs in her condition. Mason's the only adult while Cooper and his parents are children who only care about having a good time in Disney. OY!
AprilBaby95 chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Great, great story. I can't wait to read more. I really like your version of Charlotte, very true to character. :)
charcoopfan1 chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Yay an update! Omg, Coops mom is so annoying but I like his father's effort to give Charlotte another chance! Cant wait to read about this whole day they'll b spending together!
Samara007 chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
I just started reading Private Practice fic, and yours is the first one I picked! I've only read a few others, but you have captured Charlotte's voice so well I can't imagine anyone else doing it better! Please keep writing!