Reviews for The Guardian
Guest chapter 24 . 10/31/2014
I really enjoyed your stories. Thank you for writing. I hope you will continue. Season 4 sounds like we will get to see Emma's young life. I hope it is connected to Rumplestiltskin just as you have written. It seems like it could be. He is always two steps ahead of everyone... :)

Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2014
I imagined Rumple had a silencer on his gun. This would be a great movie darn it lol. Nice job..again. I love your stories.

Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
Aw man. (The feels) I love this relationship Emma and Rumpelstiltskin have. For me I would want her to forgive him. Its like he acted as her unknowing godfather. He isn't the best person but he did what he thought was right for her wellbeing in order to shape her destiny that led to Bae's reunion with him.

Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2014
Yay! Sweet ending. I'm glad you didn't have Tommy killed. Great writing as usual :)

Guest chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
Written very well. Loved the "oh gods" part.

Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Rumple to the rescue. Can't wait to see how you get Emma and her not remember him later.

Guest chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
You go Rumple. Its funny..he comes off as a devient bad person but deep down he does care for others. Well at least if they are apart of his inner circle. The thing is, what would her reaction be if she found out about his involvement in her life? Great writing :)

Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Hahahaha I loved the ending of this one. Great job..as always. Thanks for writing :)

Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Awww this was so sweet and touching. You wrote this one really great. Can't wait for more!

Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Loved this take on Emma's early life having Rumple protect her as a baby. I hope this is shown in the current season. I think your on to something..lol.
AmandaSingh0 chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
will there be a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Very interesting.
gottaloveva chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
And this chapter and last chapter completely threw me off of the story. :(
Esin of Sardis chapter 24 . 5/30/2013
Uh oh. Regina's determined now. But she's mad so it's funny. "Regina was stupid like that." xD
This was a great story. Unusual, original, funny. You've got the characters down and I like it. The only thing is that I wish the chapters were longer, but it wouldn't work for the story, so I'm only annoyed I don't have as much to say in a review. Great job.
esin of sardis
Esin of Sardis chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
See? Gold can be a decent person some of the time. He could have just left her in her car and made her think she fell asleep there.
And I think it's funny that Regina's too thick to recognize his voice, even if he worked to disguise it. At least she's not hunting Emma anymore. One less stress in everyone's life.
esin