Reviews for The Guardian
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Very interesting.
gottaloveva chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
And this chapter and last chapter completely threw me off of the story. :(
Esin of Sardis chapter 24 . 5/30/2013
Uh oh. Regina's determined now. But she's mad so it's funny. "Regina was stupid like that." xD
This was a great story. Unusual, original, funny. You've got the characters down and I like it. The only thing is that I wish the chapters were longer, but it wouldn't work for the story, so I'm only annoyed I don't have as much to say in a review. Great job.
esin of sardis
Esin of Sardis chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
See? Gold can be a decent person some of the time. He could have just left her in her car and made her think she fell asleep there.
And I think it's funny that Regina's too thick to recognize his voice, even if he worked to disguise it. At least she's not hunting Emma anymore. One less stress in everyone's life.
Esin of Sardis chapter 22 . 5/30/2013
I love her boss. He's hilarious. Thank you for putting him in there. Awesomeness...
Yes! Save her Gold! He is good for something in her life after all... And then he just takes her home. He's sooo creepy sometimes.
I feel the need to offer congratulations on the lack of spelling and grammar errors in this story. Yes, there are some capitalization typos, but it's really good.
Esin of Sardis chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
That stapler... xD That was awesome. Go Emma! xD
Oh dear. Who's tipping off Regina. Hisssssss. Not cool. At least Gold knows. I love how he infuriates her. It's awesome and makes me smile cause she's so evil.
Esin of Sardis chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
I love how hard it is for Gold to give up Henry. It really shows how he's still human. And, of course, there's a chance to needle Regina. Which is always a good thing. :D
Hes got so many good points about Regina in this chapter. What makes her think she's ready to be a mother to a baby? I mean, she was Snow's mother for a couple years, but there's a difference between a teenager and an infant.
Esin of Sardis chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
Gold's dislike for Charming is rather hilarious. And cute grandfather/grandson moments! :D :D
Poor Emma and poor Henry. They really didn't deserve this. At least Regina still has a heart for Henry if no one else.
Esin of Sardis chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Ugh. That is disgusting. I love their phone call. It's hilarious and snarky and I love it.
Poor Emma. This is awful how he's manipulating her life. But it is rather brilliant on his part. He's very good at what he does that for sure.
Esin of Sardis chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
"She was teaching children for heaven's sake. Children. It just added to the sweet little wholesome innocent 'victim' image that made Regina so ill." xD xD
"He took a bite of the apple and Regina wondered what he'd do if she replaced those with wax copies one day. After everything he put her through, it'd be worth the look on his face." She should. As much as I hate Regina and like Gold, it's would be sooooo funny. Please. Yes. xD xD
Now I'm cracking up ever harder... Regina... seduce Gold... xD xD And isn't that just worse because he slept with her mother?
And no kidding he's crossed that line. She'll never forgive him for all of this.
Esin of Sardis chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
Emma's POV! :D
Poor Emma. It's so awful. And I'm mad at Gold for making her go through all of that. So terrible...
And seriously, Gold?! Only you would carry $5,000 around with you. *facepalm* But I like this Tommy guy for giving it to Emma. He really was a decent guy. Kinda. He still left her and broke her heart.
Esin of Sardis chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Oooh. Gold's playing August's role. Did yo write this before or after that episode?
Yeah. Nice going Gold. Can't get what you want? Try to knife somebody. Perfectly reasonable and socially acceptable solution right there. xD
Esin of Sardis chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
Ouch. Banging your head on the steering wheel never feels good. And it tends to inadvertently set off the horn. :)
I think it's rather funny how bored Gold is. I mean, it does have to be pretty boring stuck in a town where nothing ever changes. And he doesn't even gt that many chances to properly needle Regina.
Esin of Sardis chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Yeah, it's the 500 years old thing that's going for him. And I doubt her parents would think to pay her former boyfriend $50. And he's good with her in station. That was an excellent conversation. And the ugly duckling... I'm laughing right along with him. That was perfect Emma.
Esin of Sardis chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Yeah. It's cause she's messed up and traumatized and it's your fault, Gold. Ugh.
I love how Gold just has fake badges and such. And he's totally right about this world. It's so messed up and confusing. No balance of power at all. We should all live like fairy tale characters .Totally. That would solve tons of problems.