Reviews for Customization
LadyShiva17 chapter 1 . 5/2
I enjoyed reading this. I like how you've portrayed the relationship between them. Not too sappy, but cute just the same. :)
Nichalia chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Love these miscommunications!
ValkyrieDown chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I can't tell you how many times I smiled and giggled while reading this.. This is a side of my favorite couple that I personally think we don't see enough of! I like to think this happened more "behind the scenes" during the game. :] Thank you for this story, brilliantly and bravely written.

-ValkyrieDown
Sonya chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
hahaha This was entertaining and well written! xD Nothing better than fem Shepard and Garrus Vakarian. 3
wingchan7 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I just became very friendly with my floor. I haven't stopped laughing yet. Wonderful story.
Shadowed Replica chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I loved !
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great story! Awesome shit here, loved this. :D
Vampireguardian chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This was a very cute story, I loved the ending!
FreyReh chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
oh no! how is he going to do his calibrations now? HAHAHA the ending had me LOL and this was a nice, hot piece for one of my newest fave couple!
Luvondarox chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I absolutely adore this story, on so many levels.
actualflower chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved the level of awesomeness that was infused into this story! Definitely favorited.
Vaako chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Very sweet fic, very sexy ;) Loved the ending, Shepard running off like that, haha! Also loved the inclusion of EDI helping her, and how Garrus accepted the proposal she didn't know she was making. This was fun all round, great job!
Day of the Wolf chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I really loved this! Awesome writing and awesome pairing!
OMhypothesis chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
So hot. I need way more of this in my life. Stat.
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
OMG! I loved it!

It really made me laugh! And the start was so freaking sweet! w

I hope you write more soon... I loved your style!