Reviews for No Fear
Calla Monroe chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
I love V for Vendetta! And i thought he should've lived as well! Please update!
QuarterQueen13DN chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Magnificent.
Krystal Jaymes chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Simply. Wonderful. All I can say.
It was a lovely journey, dear, and I enjoyed being your "advisor", as well as a devoted reader, for your story! If you ever need any more help, I'm always a message a way!

Krystal Jaymes
firefly chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Bravo! This is a wonderful, well written story. I just wish it could continue. Write another one! Please?
Thanks
Krystal Jaymes chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
YOUAREVERYWELCOMEFOREVERYTHI NG. And it wasn't too cheesy at all; besides, everybody likes a little Velveeta. ;)

I really liked how the last few paragraphs turned out. Usually in AU endings, they always leave that damn mask on, and I like how you removed it. It's impractical to leave it on, especially since he has wounds in his lungs and surely needs to cough up the congealed blood.

THANK YOU FOR BEING LOGICAL UNLIKE THE OTHER NEANDERTHALS ON HERE. :DDD
Frolicking and Fabulosity chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Awesome chapter! Loved that Evey will actually save V normally, not his superhuman traits crap save him. Anyway, great job! :D
firefly chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I love this story...and I "hope V lives"! Please continue with it, and post more soon. Thanks
Krystal Jaymes chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Oh, I shall continue reading... (;

AND THANK YOU MY LOVE FOR THE SHOUTOUTS. :DD I keep forgetting to mention how much I adore you for them.
Frolicking and Fabulosity chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Defiantly reading on! Great chapter! :D
Frolicking and Fabulosity chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Hi I'm Rosethorn, now Everybodylovesme15 and I finally decided to make an account. Awesome chapter, I loved the bit with the flower! It was awesome and I loved the insight of V's thoughts on the last, single dominoe. I never payed any particular attention to how V would react. Great job, and I can't wait for more! :D
Krystal Jaymes chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Oh, Evey, you can always return earlier...

Poor V, feeling pathetic and desperate. -hugs V- He'll figure out what the domino means soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved how you tied in the movie events, and you explained why V would make a dominoe V. Great job! :D

-Rosethorn
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
hi - just found jour story and... i like it. your way of telling ist good and your "inputs2 to the moyie-storyline are intresting and fittig. go on!
Krystal Jaymes chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
-hugs for mentioning-
Oh, Evey...no need to panic.
What trap does V have? Not sure if I missed something, or is this foreshadowing?
Heh heh heh, a bored V. Why can I picture him getting high or something to amuse himself?

I've been ill the past few days so my brain is still on half power, hence the awkward review.

I am such a Team Edward girlie, although I despise Bella. She's too weak for me.
-end random comment-