Reviews for Winter Eyes
EveryonesNightmare4 chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Okay,
two years is such a bad time to comment on this story, but I'm absolutely in love all over again. I've probably read this three times this month and I still can't get over it- Wendigo Canada is just something I find so intriguing and this, by far, is the most interesting story I've read so for. And on top of that, you play both Alfred and Matthew so well that I have cried tonight when they're first talking. I adore your writing and I'm sad you haven't updated in so long, but I think it's only right to say now that I LOVE this story so much and admire everything about it.
Alright,
that's all.
*flips out of a window*
Alice chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Please update! It's been so long since you last posted any chapter for this story... Please come back...
yuka-has-your-cookies chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
My dear...

Update please! I really an head over heels in love with this story! please! i love it so damn much you dont even know ;7;
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Awesome fic, your doing a fantastic job on it! :D Keep up with the good work and PLEASE update soon, see ya next chapter! :3
Artemis1000 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Wow, what a beautiful story! I love it so very much. You have a wonderful writing style, it suits the story so well. I read the first couple of chapters in bed on my cell phone and I was so glad I could hide in my bed because I'm a scaredycat with horror movies... and you write the horror so well, this fear of monsters lurking in the dark and Alfred's fear of his own mind. Also, Wendigos creep me out ever since Supernatural.

The forest comes alive around me with your words and I've got such a vivid picture of Wendigo!Matt in my head, too. And now that gruesome scene... *sob* I suspected something would happen to shake the boat, he had been doing a too good job ignoring what exactly his brother is, but still, poor Alfred! Poor Matt! Poor murdered nameless boy! Ah, this is just so awful. I want to give Alfred a hug.

I also wonder if it has any significance that Matt killed one of Alfred's classmates, who is blond like him.
daedricgurl chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Ummm.
It's time for another update.
I've never been more intrigued in a story than I am now.
This is many levels of amazing and cool. And I really interested to see where that already strained, now almost torn relationship goes...
Eagerly awaiting!
You're back chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
Warpath Grizzly chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
I can definitely see an improvement from earlier chapters and this one. Very few grammar problems, much more intriguing storytelling, and Alfred, as a character, is really starting to fit into himself a lot more. What's left are nuances really. I can't really see Al constantly saying "my mother" in his own narrative. Maybe Mother, since their relationship is a bit strained sometimes, and definitely Mom, but he doesn't exude the formality that "my mother" brings.

Blaklite
Tamagoakura chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
I should be sleeping this cold off, but I was just way into this. So here I am, suffering a runny nose and headache instead of dreaming away. Thanks a lot, dick.

But really though, this is just so good I can't even get over it. I'll be waiting patiently for your next update.
starrenPI chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
This story is amazing! I love it to death.
watergoddesskasey chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
loved it!
Naoto Tatsumi chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow. Oh mah gawd. I'm seriously loving this so much already. The way you write Alfred is absolutely freaking perfect .w .
Popipo chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
I forgive you! But only because I love your writing style!
91RedRoses chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Al and Mattie... I want to love-hug them both! My poor babies! D:
milesae19 chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Yay, you're back! This chapter looks promising for whats to com. Hope you had a wonderful time durring your drop off the edge and glad you've returned.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »