Reviews for Everything
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Awesome oen shot! Loved reading it! Adding it to my favs!
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved it
Rennich chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Loved it, just wish it was reality in Castle world rather than fan fiction...
MeCookieGusta chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Martha I LOVE YOU!

hahaha, nice chapter, loved it :)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I can't help but laugh. It happened AGAIN! I was like, where did Nat go? Is everything okay? I should have known you were writing another one shot. Does that mean there's another chapter of 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough' too? :)

So, since I still want to write some tonight, I'll be reviewing this during the first read through. I think that might be a frst for me, with your stuff, anyway. And I'll review DSB tonight, too.

Kate's playing the Wii! That's hilarious. I bet it's a great stress reliever.

"Well ok the games weren't violent until you got annoyed that you hadn't bet your high score. ss reliever for her." Giggles galore right now. Speaking from personal experience, Nat?

"Castle, you, me, drinks, no arguments." I so WISH she would say that!

Oh, I hadn't thought of that. She might think of that, what she would want him to do, to give her space. And so she's giving him space. Hmmm...

I was like 'WHAT?' Is she calling her to tell her that she loves her? It wasn't until Martha said what she did about not being held hostage that I understood that one!

So WHO is that muffled voice in the background?

Do you know what it's like when you tell something to stay put and it doesn't listen."

Beckett laughed. "You do remember I work with your son right."

LOL That was AWESOME!

Oh no, she thinks Martha's referring to the car! Although referring to Beckett as a toy-um, no. I can see where she would get that. But I also get what Martha is getting at.

Yep, I agree. She should be the one embarressed. I can't WAIT until Kate figures it out or someone clues her in on the actual show.

Oh good, she's admitted it to Martha. Yay!

"It's like you son has gotten that devise from honey I shrunk the kids movie and is daily firing that laser beam at it." So now is someone going to be inspired to write a 'I Shrunk Caskett' story? :)

She admitted that she needs him. Yes! Uh huh, I am a sap. And proud of it!

"I was waiting to tell him when I have both feet permanently planted on the floor, inside his loft, the door behind me closed and locked." I LOVE this! Brillant!

I love the whole part where she is rushing around for her keys. Partly because I can relate, but also because it is just so cute!

'Where were her stupid keys?' This is truly one of my favorite scenes of yours.

Castle's reaction is adorable. Poor Kate, though. She really thought for a second that he wouldn't listen and forgive her. As if.

I thought that had been Castle! But as I kept reading I was like, 'Hmm, maybe not.' But I was right!

She heard him laugh. "I am not sure if I can take much more but yeah go ahead." Awwww...
AudreyJ1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
very well written, fun story! there could definitely be more...you could do it!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I actually think this would have been even funnier if Martha had managed to restrain and gag Castle... ha ha ha.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
perfect :) :):):):

I love
rachnat chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Totally loved this...would be great to see this as an actual part of the show.
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Great story! :D Love it that martha did something soo sneaky to finally get them to talk! :D
angelaandrews chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Very clever idea! I would do the same thing in Martha's shoes. Very cute story.