Reviews for Believe
flippingthepages chapter 71 . 10/1
I loved this story so much! I kind of wished that Dean/Alice happened, because Dean is such an underrated character and he deserves love. He's not written a lot, plus wasn't explored much in the books either so we don't know what his personality is really like. Ah well though. I feel that Harry really needed someone like Alice in his life, because it would have made such a difference!

Anyways, great fanfiction! This is probably my most favorite Harry/OC that I've read, and let me tell ya I've read quite a few. I love OCs so much. ;) I'd write one myself, but I adore using underused characters; though, my next project is a next gen. fanfiction.
destinyroguee chapter 71 . 10/1
This has to be my favorite Harry/OC story I've read. I just adored Alice's character so much! She was quite enjoyable! I'm sad to see this story end but it ended beautifully!
RoniMikaelson chapter 2 . 9/6
I just found this story and it's so great already. I'm going to take a guess (and I'm sure I'll have my answer one way or another when I keep reading) and say that she's actually the daughter of either Sirius or Regulus Black? Due to her making a point of saying she's not like her parents and that mention of her grey eyes in this chapter (a Sirius black trait), I'm thinking that's where this is going. Random speculation aside, it's a good story so far. I look forward to going on and reading more.
Okumura Hikari chapter 71 . 6/25
Great story loved reading it
DannyPhantom619 chapter 71 . 5/11
Weird how Alice and Hermione friends so quickly but whatever.
Nice ending though.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 5/11
Damn...nice story though Alice was a fuckin bitch and a bully in the beginning.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
I don't understand how you are try to make your character more realistic by making her a bully, I understand wanting to show her young and foolish to start but she's just cruel and awful and there is no way Neville would have gone along with that, given how Hermione was the first to be kind to him. Please edit your writing, the spelling is atrocious in places.
c.squared101 chapter 16 . 8/19/2016
For one thing you put in 'defiantly' when I think you meant 'definetly' a few times in the chapter. Also the dementor boggart shouldn't have worked for Alice because a dementor is not her greatest fear. Also, a few chapters back, during second year, (I forgot to comment this) you spelled Myrtle wrong as it is not spelled Mertal.
Monkeysloveapples chapter 71 . 8/16/2016
Ohaha xD my god, the ending! xD no the while of it all! xD Brilliant!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 71 . 5/29/2016
This story is so awesome. But in this last chapter Alice and Harry act more like friends that a married couple! Ugh. But I'm glad that sirius is alive! Love you forever for that!
Person A chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I enjoyed reading this fanfic a lot. This is now my favourite Harry Potter fanfic. It is a fresh idea and highly amusing.
DeltaMLP chapter 71 . 12/7/2015
This wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. There weren't enough twists to make things interesting, and the story stayed the same. Although while the plot was identical, you did work Alice into the story pretty well without making it seem like she was redundant.
Moonshines Silver chapter 71 . 8/2/2015
This is an awesome story! Maybe you could write one on the next gen and how lily starts dating a Malfoy.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
Alice's father is so Sirius Black. Lupin just can't get over the fact that the son of Prongs and daughter of Padfoot are best friends. In a way, its like having Padfoot and Prongs together again.
NatNicole chapter 71 . 2/24/2015
AWESOME epilogue, much better than canon's. Only problem is Lily and Scorpius dating - they're too closely related for my tastes.