Reviews for To shape a new destiny
CassieLiam4 chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
please update.
Zachariah T. Kitchell chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
Fantastic!
lupita leal chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
I LIKER
nico2883 chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
I still like the story but does not make triangles that do not like them
lupita leal chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
"Me gusta"
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Wait, don't tell aang about what? The drinking part, or that she had a crush on zuko or that they're almost touching each other?
AgiVega chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
I honestly don't understand why this story has so few reviews. It's really good. Though you could try updating more often. Apparently you uploade three chapters a year on average. That isn't a lot, you know... I'd be happy with frequent updates.
AgiVega chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
I really loved this chapter. So deliciously sexy without taking it too far. Just lovely!
rhizz17 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Update
pinkrollingstone chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
I'm very into your story and can't wait for more
Epic Society chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I love your story so far (following it and favorited), and it is very well writen, but I just had to put in a review for this chapter. I don't know if I've ever heard a chapter more well writen than this one. Not just the little cutesy scene between Ang and Katara but the whole chapter. I'm not saying that the other chapters were bad because they were very good as well, but I just fell in love with this chapter.

I hope you continue soon and expected more reviews from me!
(Honestly, I'm not sure why you don't have more reviews than you have now because you deserve way more)
Ki-ki7 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Alright... I am soooo hooked onto this story! I love it!
penpaninuSessh chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
this was pretty well written and addictive. I like it! It's hard to find a well written Avatar fic online these days. Good job.
My Name Is Tasty Kake chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
The only thing I have to say : 3 (&continue please)
Jade's One of a Kind chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Very cute! You know Katara and Aang's character very well. Looking forward for the next chapter!