Reviews for Life as a Neman
Little Eevee chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
How can Xlesa live with those two? O_O"
Yes, finally read the new chapter!
More characterization, though I didn't expect Athena to go insane from being sleep deprived. Then again, with her being "Miss Owl" I imagined her being up at night. But she is already up during the day and it would be more complicated if she was only up at night. ._. And Athena usually seems leveled-headed. But then again, she's tired resulting in extreme crankiness.
I noticed 2 or 3 spelling errors, too lazy to go back and point them out (-'_'-)
Everybody is going crazy! It's only a matter of time when Arceus himself goes insane! And eventually Martian Eevees will take over the world! We are all doomed! DOOMED!
Quilava Flare chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Aww, come on! This is like the third time I've had to review this chapter. I need to get that checked out... sorry about that. I don't even remember what I said the first time. I think it was something about I can't wait to see what the picture means, because it'll finally mean some action, though I saw the purpose of this chapter. The developement of the characters, or rather just giving us an idea of what they're really like.

In response to your response:
1. How could you have known that?
2. Uh, yeah...
3. What!? What's that supposed to mean?
Apollo77 chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Yay for a long chapter after a long wait! I really liked the characterization in this chapter, from Shadow's complete naivety due to being in a foreign world to Xlesa's mischievousness, taking advantage of poor Shadow. And I really didn't expect Athena to be that irritable over her sleep... I guess someone can't be that calm all the time. Anyway, great job, hope the next chapter comes soon!
Champbybirth chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
WUNDERFUL CHAP! JUST LOVED THE WAY YOU WROTE...
Champbybirth chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
gud chap... and this is first time reading 'breaking the fourth wall' thing... liked the way you stated urself as a boss
Champbybirth chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Neman really thats a wonderful name... I liked the way you wrote it...
Quilava Flare chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
What? I didn't cheat! I don't even know how. I still feel kind of sorry for the guy, though. Long, you call that long? So, acts still good. Nothing to say except that... well, enough with the "They're so nice." stuff. It's really just kind of wierd. Just pointing it out. Oh, and as long as you get the general idea of my character, I don't really think you can get her wrong. I'm excited to see how that turns out.
Apollo77 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
"Are you related to Death the Kid?" I swear, that really cracked me up! This was a very interesting chapter, it gave me a completely different view of Xlesa than what I assumed from what was said in the last chapter. I'm glad you kept the acts, it help smooth out the differences between Xlesa's human nature and Shadow's (yay, he has a name!) Pokémon instinct. Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
Quilava Flare chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Alright... I guess it's movie version , we are definitely back to the usual domestic drama. Perfectly normal for them. I would saved the explenation for last, if it were me. I really don't know what to say about this chapter, other than that I feel sorry for the new guy. Oh, and this "acts" thing sounds pretty good, you might want to consider keeping them, if you plan on writing new chapters as you did the previous ones. As for the song... um... my wild guess is that it is an adapted version of the wizard of oz song. Anyway, keep it up as usual!
Apollo77 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Well, it's good to know I suck at guessing what Pokémon they are... Oh well. I have to say, even though I was a bit skeptical of the acts at first, I think it really helped develop the chapter, especially the cut to Aura to explain a few things for Act 2. A great chapter, filled with lots of humor and a bit more answers. Keep it up!
Bakeneko Chen chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
I love how you did Alyssa, but when are you going to turn her into her true self? Ahh that loveable Froslass...Also, I know the answer! Alyssa calls her Miss. Yaoi because Xlesa's a Kingdom Hearts Fangirl, and normally the most known ships are Yaoi.

Also Kat, I didn't know you watched Ouran, have you watched Negima!?
Bakeneko Chen chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Alyssa is not insane enough! *Scribble Rage* You should of at least made her kiss him!
Apollo77 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Really like how you slowly give us information about the storyline, it really keeps us waiting for more! As for that guy, was he a Linoone? I'm probably wrong, but it just came into my head with the black and white hair and red eyes. Update soon!
Quilava Flare chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Oh, nice! I liked this new chapter, you made me laugh so hard! You kinda made yourself seem evil... Anyway, this is definitely no normal story. It's good that you have a kind of back story to it all, but just make sure you don't take too much time on just that part, either. So, keep it up!
Bakeneko Chen chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
It happened again...Kat, somebody stole my identity! Now, you said you were typing all day yesterday, are you going to update us or not?