Reviews for Life as a Neman
Spiral Breeze chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Nice beginning, I'm gonna read the rest as soon as I can!
Lit chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Coming along good so far
Little Eevee 3 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I like the way you'll have a "Who's that character?" for us that were in the roleplay, and it'll have any who never saw the rp wondering who the mysterious character could be and be itching to read the next chapter, along with what previously just happened. There are two things I want to point out and ask about, though. One, this scene kinda confused me. As I can understand by reading it once, two guys came, all the people knew what the codeword "Meowth Moment" meant, so they all knew "Aura" and they are all possibly nemans? One guy is Xlesa's brother,, who was seperated from her four hours ago by a pokemon's event (not going to spoil if there are any non-rpers) and is now disguised for what other people believe? Something about dancers and breaking 4th walls, and a teenage boss named, Aura. Then again, I might just be too tired or I might understand it if I read it a second time. the other thing is how it's written. It's not exactly written like a story, but, is that what was attended? That this is more a loosely, fun, enjoyable thing for you and friends to enjoy.

The story itself seems thought out and planned. It doesn't shove so much info into people's minds right away at the beginning and has well developed characters. Keep up the good job. :)

-Eevee
Quilava Flame chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I have SOOO many questions right now. But, I'll shorten it down to this. I felt that chapter was a little awkward, but you definitely accomplished the creativity category. As for the guessing characters... I just don't know about that. So, good luck with the rest! Looking forward to the times to come!

P.S.

Looking into gettting an account here soon!
L0STRequiem chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Well, I'll dystory my Impersonator! Also, what about Mrs. Bee and her Two Duaghters!What about-Wait, No Spoilers
TerminallyCapricious85 chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Wowowowowowow! I really like this, Aura! The whole past and recording thing is soooo good. I love stories like this. Keep on going with this and if you ever have doubts, remember i'll be here cheering you on! Seriously though, good work so far! I'm looking forward to the rest of this~ *o*
Lit.GEts out Scythe chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Identity stealer...UGH! *Derps*

Oh well...I can't complain, can't I Kat?
Litwick Lit. or Wick chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
That won't always work, Lit *derps*
Litwick Lit.Or Wick chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Over all Great Job...Love that Ali spoke in Third person, but where are her weapons? Her Gunblade, Bow, Scythe, Spiky Bat, Knifes, Needles...Uhm, Kusarigama...Oh well...Great Job! *Derps*

(See, I'l lderp to make Sure you know It's me, Kay?)
Quilava Again chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Almost forgot. Just to prove that I DID read the front post, this recording took place 5 years before the present day roleplay...

That's all!

(sorry...)
Quilava Flame chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Yes, the unexpectedness is good. I like that. It also gives the sense of a flashback, as the recorder thing seems to still be working for you, just be careful with that though... Yes, actually I did get quite a bit of information. One more thing, for safe measures, don't forget to edit for grammer!
Little Eevee chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Sounds good! Is the whole story going to be recordings or is this just the prologue? How will the characters' age and appearances be introduced? The characters have a lot of character, which is great. Continue!
Quilava spieman chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was pretty good. I wasn't expecting the diary type format. But I can see where you came from with that. Overall, it was pretty good. And I look forward to a little more information in the next chapter. Yay! (:

- Quilava

(See what I mean by obvious?)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2