Reviews for First Response
becgate chapter 6 . 3/17
Loved every word! !
Puggle chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
This is... Amazing. Cute but accurate, not over-mushy. Thank you.
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Beautiful. You have great skills with characterization. Good job!
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Love. The language made my eyes cross, but still good. Thanks for writing it.
Sue chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
I really really really like this story!
Musing chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
I had a friend who was lactose intolerant.
He spent over a year purposely drinking a glass of milk and putting up with the consequences until he could tolerate it. To keep the unpleasant symptoms at bay, he has to drink a glass of milk every day.

I can see Sherlock doing something like this to get over an allergy. Whether it would work or not is a different story. But it seems like a weakness he'd be eager to overcome.
Louey06 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
The feels! Oh my goodness. My chest got all tight this last chpter. Sherlock was so scared and sad and- i don;t know. but it was wonderful. this story was fantastic i was firghtenedb and sad and worried, everything I was supposed to feel i did. it was like a roller coaster ride, sometimes light and amusing and then devestatingly worrisoe. Fantastic job I loved this
Fang's Fawn chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
I love that Sherlock just whipped off the hospital gown and started changing in front of Lestrade and the nurse. I can totally see him doing that. I could see him doing that in the hallway without a thought!

Sounds like you have a story in mind of what happened when Sherlock came back...the implications that John may have taken his own life after Moran's defeat, etc. I'd love to read that story someday!
Cello06 chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
this was fantastic! great job :)
Eve'sMagick chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I love it! So sweet!
Heather Snow chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Nice. I especially liked how you carried each of the chapters to a resolution. Sometimes the 5-1 fics have scenes that a bit truncated for my tastes. Not a problem here.
reader chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Thank you for writing this out.
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 6 . 10/5/2012