Reviews for Age Difference
elly755 chapter 1 . 9/22
Wow this is cute and very appropriate although I never thought about them as a couple before!
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I'm like it. You lost a bit of coherence at the end of the story but it is still an interesting read.
Skreechlen86 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I Really Loved It. And Now That I Think About It, Bolin And Janora Don't Seem Like A Bad Couple. Hmm, Bonora Or Maybe Jonolin, It Has A Nice Ring To It.
toomanyobessionstocount chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Sooo cute! And I love that last line.
wrenthewriter chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
i totally never even thought of shipping them but omg this is too cute and the last sentence i died dont even
girlwiththeblackinkpen chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Hmmm. interesting pairing, well-written story, it was very good! i loved it!
teardropsonmyfaceandkeyboard chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was so cute and so sweet oh my gosh especially the end
nrijtgeihbihjhre chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
so hard remembering how to write that name and my cousin is ten she has a seventh grade reading level
stars shine out chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awwwwwwww! Absolutely adorable!
The Wolf Of Cair Paravel chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
It's nice to find fics that ship these two in a way that isn't creepy, and I find this adorable. :3
Deleted-Offline Permanently chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was aweome, and it is true, if you did want to get tecnical about it Aang is 98 years older than Katara. XD
Gallagher chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I have to admit, I was grossed out at the thought of Bolin and Jinora together at first. I'm not even sure why I started to read this. But this is an extremely realistic look at how their relationship could develop. The format of skipping years and showing glimpses of the two is very interesting. Excellent job!
isabella-silver chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Ohemgee I love it! This was freakish amazing I think I have a new ship! Thank you
HiiroKumo chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
So cute. Too many feels. I just can't. Would very much like this to happen in cannon. Yes Bolin, Jinora is a much better choice than Korra.
Capillata chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
this was the range of facial expressions I made the entire time I was reading this: O.O; Cx TTTT 8D *barfs rainbows and cherubs at the end*
Yeah, Bolin, you and Jinora got nothing on Aang and Katara's pedophilic relationship. And damn, I ship this now. I blame you and this wonderful story for that (right in the kokoro, man D:).