Reviews for Age Difference
flutflutflyer chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I adored all of it. I do believe this is the first Jinora/Bolin fanon I've read that actually works and made me smile.

By the way, you do know that Bolin and Jinora are only six years apart instead of eight, right?
IFeltHope44 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Hopping aboard yet another ship...

This is perfect. Everything is perfect. From the story divisions to Jinora's characterization to the Makorra bits (new headcanon, by the way) to the shippiness.

I think the 16/24 one was my favorite, with the not-brother remark and Bolin's stubbornness. I love it so much. :)

Erika
QuietShadowz chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
aweeeeee this is adroable i will admit jinora and bolin is somewhat weird but like i said its adorable i so ship them now xDD

this fic is awesome i especally liked that parts about bolins theorys about korra and makos relationship lol. and how meelo and all his deviousness and awesomery( i thought putting awesomeness would be a little repetitive) to get them together was pretty freakin brilliant xDD

QuietShadow
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
At least he finally man-ed-up to his feelings. Great job with the details.
Palaemon77 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I loved this story. The idea to take the time to let it unfold over time was brilliant.
Jinoralinforever chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I was hoping that I wasn't the only one that ships Jinora/Bolin! This was a wonderful story and you captured everybody's personalities beautifully! The only tiny problem I had was that they're six years apart, not eight which makes it a tiny bit easier. Haha I hope you keep writing more stories like this though! :)
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
After this story, I definitely ship this too! Awesome story! :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I loved this! I think you did a great job and I hope to read more of this pairing from you soon! Keep up the lovely work!
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I SHIP THIS SHIP TOO.

Also: this was beautifully written - I loved the characterizations - the background pairings were wonderful - and! this was incredibly lovely.

Thank you ever so much for sharing.

Penny.
Amozon28 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
although i dont ship these two you still managed to make me love this pairing in this story. and let me tell that is a major deal for me. im the person who doesn't ship anything until its legit with both having feelings for each other.

and the bit with Korra proposing to Mako was the icing on the cake. i just laughed and laughed at that one cause thats pretty much exactly how my parents proposed. they were like

"you wanna get married?"

"sure ill get the ring on our next paycheck"

im serious i kid you not. and it was my mom who proposed too XD
Kid Eternity chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I have no words to properly explain how I felt when reading this amazing story. Keep it up and I like the pairing and you seemed to have captured the personalities of each character well despite the limited run of the series.
honne chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I totally ship Jinora/Bolin I REGRET NOTHING, especially after reading this fic. This was amazing, wonderful job! I really love how you broke it down into different stages according to ages over the years and how you characterized all the characters, Korra, Mako, Ikki, Meelo, the whole lot. It was funny at times, which was great. :D I love how you progressed their relationship and Jinora was perfect and Bolin was adorable and yeah.
harajukuluv3r chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Awwwwwwe! This story was absolutely adorable! I'm now a fan of this pairing! 3
The World's Best Auror chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
asdfghjkl; This is adorable! I read this on tumblr and felt the urge to review it here, so let me tell you: this is amazing. For two characters who have never even been in the same room together, much less had an actual conversation (so far, at least), you made a wonderful believable story that made me ship them together. Good job and keep up the good work!
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 4/15/2012