Reviews for The Forgotten War
Joyce LaKee chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Captain Jonas Grumby? I just squeaked!
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
Amazing story to say the least. And to think that Carter would wind up having Gomer Pyle as one of his recruits, and Healey would join NASA in the 1960S.
Too bad no one's written a fanfic piece where hawkeye takes the boys upon their invitation to meet with the Baldwin sisters?
Joyce LaKee chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
I liked it. Looking forward to more.
Rapunzelcat chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Thanks for another chapter. Just wondering if anyone else is catching the references to characters from classic tv shows. "Lt" Healey, who is destined for even greater heights, for one, and no doubt "Corporal" Carter (the canine handler) turns out to be none other than Sgt Vince Carter from a certain Marine show. I will be watching for others!
sodacityscribbler chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
I was glad to see a new chapter of this story posted and found John's conversation with the chopper pilot very interesting.
Joyce LaKee chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Good Chapter, hope you update soon.
sodacityscribbler chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
I liked how you worked Col. Flagg into the story. As usual, he made a memorable exit from the 4077th.
MissLizzyJ chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Well, well, it sounds like Curt's war injury was poetic justice! Unless he just made that part up because he was a two-timing jerk who wanted to desert his wife and child. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
sodacityscribbler chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Wow! This chapter certainly has an interesting twist. Margaret involved with Curtis Willard and John Walton. Can't wait for the next chapter!
sodacityscribbler chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Good for Jonesy, he put Winchester in his place! :)
sodacityscribbler chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
Thank you so much for updating this story! I look forward to more!
sodacityscribbler chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
I love Rizzo and he was in character! Good job!
sodacityscribbler chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I love this! Would love to see more of this story!
RandomNonSequitur chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
What an interesting idea! I've enjoyed it thus far and look forward to seeing more.
MissLizzyJ chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Great idea for a crossover! I especially like that John-Boy and Hot Lips have a history. (Something tells me that John-Boy is keeping the good parts to himself.) Looking forward to more of this story!