Reviews for The Tree with a tongue
Pouda-P chapter 22 . 8/27/2015
Okay, I just have finish this fic and... omg, I've to say it...Why the heck I didn't read it earlier!? It's so amazing!
You really have not idea of what you just created. This is now my favorite fanfic *-*

It catched me at the very first time a started and tha story was very well written, I wondered if youe fic was better than the movie, indeed jajaja.

I really enjoyed how Once-ler and Ted's friendship developing, it was cute and perfect. When Norma thought about that Ted saw the Once-ler like a father it moved me.

And the story of the Once-ler...woah, that was too sad. When he said to Melvin those painful but emotional words I cried so hard jaja :c
I felt something beautiful with the fact that Norma could see'im again. Very nice. And too that part when they used the quote "Unless..." in the perfect moment.

AND OMG! When a realized of what really the name of the fic means... jajajaja well though!

The end was perfect, with the Lorax back and everything, the new nickname of Ted made me laugh.

Perfect! Congrats! :D
I don't expect to a sequel but it would be nice to read you again :)
Good job, the best fic ever.
Joei chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I have to tell you that I have read many Lorax fanfics many times including this one, and I have to say this one is my favorite! You rock girl! Keep writing these amazing stories!
E-Dantes chapter 22 . 11/28/2014
OMG, this is one of the most wonderful fics I've ever read! You did a great work respecting the original idea of the movie but giving it a different mood to the story. Even though I love the movie and the Lorax tale, I'm fan of giving the stories a more dramatic turn, and this is aaaaall I love in a dramatic turn. Maybe the only thing... I can't accept is Once-ler's change of hair color, but that's mostly because black is my favorite hair color and rarely you see it in protagonists, but still I understand the idea and I think is very good. The reasons for the Lorax to not accept the Once-ler are sad, a little selfish and very logical, that's my favorite part, the Once-ler friendship with the Lorax and with Melvin. I only wish you'd have keep writting fiction, maybe Frozen or Avengers or any other fandom, yoy are a wonderful writer :D
T.O. Cole chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
Absolutely incredible. I simply adore this story. The action is well-written, the plot demands that you keep clicking ahead to check out the next chapter, and the character interaction is simply wonderful. I especially loved the developing friendship between Ted and the Once-ler, as well as both their character development into heroes. I also enjoyed your take on the story itself. Quite amazing all the way around, no matter which way you look at it.
ShadesofGrey chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I know same here! I've watched the Lorax at least... ten times? Probably more.
TheCreativeCasseroles chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
Please write a sequel! I would just love it!
PerrythePlatypusGirl chapter 22 . 1/31/2014
This is literally one of the best Lorax stories I've ever read.. Don't ever stop writing, this was amzing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
The title of this story put me off for the longest time... but I'm glad I geared up and plunged in. If this chapter is any indication of how the rest of the fic is going to be- I can't wait to read it.
jingle.grigsby chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Is Oncie the same old Oncie? Or is he young in this one? c:
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 22 . 10/12/2013
I will die if you don't make a sequel. Unless you already have, I've been singing 'Let It Grow' to myself for the last two chapters. Also, the Once-Ler's revelation of the decimated forest was so well written it made me cry. Literally.
Maria chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
omygosh I just finished this story and it's perfect I'm crying. *sob* I wanted to write more, but I can't really think of a way to describe how awesome this was. Beautiful job. ;w;
Anonymous chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
This. Is. Beautiful! I can't wait to see more of your work. :D
Sora Matasuki chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
Siiiiigh... What a perfect ending for an already perfect story. :)
pikaace chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
AHHHHH! ASDFGHJKL*explodes*

BRAVO! ENCORE! BRAVA! This was the BEST ENDING EVER! Ted and Once-lers friendship just makes my feels explode with fluffiness! I DEMAND MORE TED AND ONCE-LER FRIENDSHIP! YOU HEAR ME WORLD?!

I really loved this story! I hope to see more Lorax fics from you!
Shadowed Voices chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
Adjuboo. This was adorable. I'm glad you wrote it.