Reviews for Bad Hair Days
Cataquack Warrior chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
I wonder what Yura will think of Kagome's world.

I'm interested to see what develops between Kagome and Yura. Yura's curiosity is touching and unsettling, and I'm interesting in seeing how Kagome teaches her.
bleach96269 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
hope there's more. this story is just to good to be stopped.
Ryuus2 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Wow. This is an odd mix of dark, perverse, and exciting. It will be really something to see how Yura and Kagome develop from here.

Keep up the great work!
Seraphina Dragon chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
hope to read more
OSR fanatic chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
theyurireviewer chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
since she was introduced before sango i thought this pairing was cuter for the time being no matter how crack it is then again yura never really has any romantic interest in inuyasha so she could be gay
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Ame no Ryuubi chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
hope you update sometime
Imonz chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Please update soon! I'm eager to find out what'll happen between Kagome and Yura in the next chapter!
Baka chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Oh my fucking god! I love it, great detail and diolog! Update nooooowwww
Intrigued chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Read all five and very interesting. Are you going to continue this? I wonder what happens next.
Xpsi chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
This is very interesting fic, Inuyasha is such a famous story and this twist has such delightful chance to really work on the setting. By exchanging Inuyasha for Yura you not only throw out heterosexual relationship, but the entire manner in which kaome relates to the world.

Plus, I find to dynamic pretty hot. _'
yurifan chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
I like this. Inuyashas death was a big surprise but so far, so AWESOME! I like the twist you've put in youre stoy. More chapters please, it's getting real good!
Nathanel chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
This is a very unusual pairing, would love to see more of this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
"Yura felt dizzy as her resolve vanished in a moment and her fingers grew loose around Kagome's delicate neck. Yura felt so strange and she could not control her actions. Without thought she fell over Kagome on all fours, leaning down over her pouting parted lips, and kissed her."

Oh my...