Reviews for The Darkness Holds No Secrets
MegaUZI chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
This..is..AWESOME. I love scary stories, and because I have arachnophobia and consider that everything else than the Stargate franchise is wrong (except BSG and Real Life), so by far this is the best story I've ever read ! Congratulations !
dinopoodle chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Oh, wow poor Sam, I would defenitaly not like to be in her place. I would love to see you write about her being saved by the tokra. I am faciniated with the tokra, and they see her as a member due to jolenar. Not to metion her dad.
I think the worst was the spiders by the way! Keep up the good work
sammie77a chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Excellent story! Funny - "Under Fire" is one of my very favorite fics! Read it about once a month! This one ranks right up there with that one. Loved it! Well done! Love 'early team' fics...Sam finding her place in a man's world. Endless fic ideas there. Loved it! Write more soon!
sg1 huge fan chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
I love that story by Strix, maybe u should contact Strix & get your story added to the Sam whump list - hasn't been updated in a while...

finally revealed what was really going on! LOL at the Row Row your boat...
PapayaK chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Fun story - can't wait to see how it turns out!
dpdp chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Excellent. More please.
sammie77a chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Excellent chapter...Yuck! Spiders! Can't stand 'em. The really, really creep me out! Poor Sam! Almost couldn't read the spider part, got chill bumps! Can't wait for more...

Good luck at your competition! Got my fingers crossed for you!

Be safe on your trip!
dpdp chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Great chapter. Very exciting and interesting. Cant' wait for more. what is happening with Sam? More please.
sammie77a chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Argh! You're killin' me here. Gotta know what Daniel wants to take out...I'm thinking Sam is hallucinating here, but need more info! Love it, by the way!
dpdp chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Great start.
sammie77a chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
You are soooo mean to Sam - and you're a person after my own heart! LOVE Sam whump! I'm hooked. More, soon, please!