Reviews for Endless Pantheon: God's Eye
Vates Despero chapter 6 . 6/18
["I don't want or need slaves, sacrifices, prayer, or suicides - especially not suicides - to prove yourself to me. Actions speak louder than words."]

But Harry, slaves, sacrifices, and suicides - especially suicides - ARE actions... Huh? How are slaves 'actions'? The actions of providing a lifetime of service, duh.
anotheranon chapter 8 . 4/27
I realize this is an old story and I appreciate your effort in writing and sharing this, but why is Dresden so deeply stupid? There is no preparation, no thinking ahead, next to no effort to blend in. Mab already restored his mind and he had realized this but immediately made the same mistakes. The world and blended backstories are interesting but Dresden is frustrating.
Bravie chapter 17 . 1/22
pizza! i miss toot toot lol
Bravie chapter 16 . 1/22
yays oneill! i was wondering when he'll turn up :D
Bravie chapter 14 . 1/13
uh oh dragons. I'm so hooked in your story
Bravie chapter 13 . 1/13
wut!? roflmao
Bravie chapter 11 . 1/13
haha poor Xin
Bravie chapter 10 . 1/13
hells bells what a ride so far
Bravie chapter 6 . 1/13
haha i enjoyed Harry's interactions with Lash
Bravie chapter 5 . 1/13
great chapter. I'm excited to see what happens with Harry and Sokar. Will he get to meet sg1 at all?
Bravie chapter 4 . 1/13
woahhh...MAB! what a cliffhanger of a chapter ending!
Bravie chapter 3 . 1/13
Wow this chapter was a roller coaster! Amazing work
CaptainFlowers-1 chapter 1 . 1/6
I'd never have thought such an epic journey would have such a meager start. I remember finding this series like, three years ago? And it's lived rent-free in my mind ever since I found it. Todeswind, idk how the hell you did it man, but I love this series. I hunted it down on SpaceBattles, and read all the side pieces, and even four years later I'm dying for more. This so to me is canon, its fact, it's written into the Dresden lore proper because it just fits so damn well. I want to print and bind this series so I can proudly display it on a bookshelf.

Thank you so much for this series. Harry Dresden, Lord Warden, God-King and Private Eye, none of these stories should have worked, but they did, all because of you. Thank god lmao. Now give us another chapter lol
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2023
Hate stupid lame mc
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2023
Mc's an idiot , morseso then the oc
1,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »