Reviews for Endless Pantheon: God's Eye
The Richmaster chapter 35 . 7/30
... I really like the idea of the Stargate crew going out and finding that the story of Star is already among other worlds; what would they do next?

and Lash was amazing; one of the best and most emotional scenes if the story and that is saying a lot
The Richmaster chapter 34 . 7/30
"I am Mab" quite possibly one of the best badass boasts that has ever happened

that was just an amazing interaction and I liked that line about friends with Michael
The Richmaster chapter 33 . 7/30
that explains a lot actually; I really like the emotions in what Lash was saying
The Richmaster chapter 32 . 7/30
so piss off the enemy so that they don't notice the oncoming threat; very Dresden
The Richmaster chapter 31 . 7/29
taking notes from Ozymandius I see
The Richmaster chapter 27 . 7/29
and Mab is shown to be truly terrifying as is befitting of her... the Aurora interaction was interesting too
The Richmaster chapter 26 . 7/29
negotiations ala Dresden, as entertaining as ever
The Richmaster chapter 25 . 7/29
So, does this mean that Enlil has stepped in to fill Xin's role of exasperated voice if semi-reason?
The Richmaster chapter 24 . 7/29
I don't have to be faster than it... I just have to be faster than you
The Richmaster chapter 23 . 7/29
Even in the middle of battle, they still find a way to have both banter and deep meaningful conversation
The Richmaster chapter 22 . 7/28
*hype intensifies*

I am am absolutely loving your take on Mab and Lea was rather enjoyable here too
The Richmaster chapter 21 . 7/28
I think that I might want to take a proper break before I die of epic-ness overload; that whole negotiation was done brilliantly, I loved the way way your showed all the personalities as well as the severity of what is going.

I mean, Mab just pulled a planet(?) into the Nevernever; that is just ridiculous and the armies of Winter seem like they will be something to see (or maybe not as I expect there are at least a few who would cause madness from the sight of them)

the rumors flying about about Dres'Uh'den were a nice touch too, particularly with the explanation of Bob
The Richmaster chapter 20 . 7/28
the genius loci was pretty interesting and that is one hell of a way to end the chapter... he probably just caused at lest two heart attacks
The Richmaster chapter 18 . 7/28
... I'm going to miss Xin but that last sentence of his was a brilliant send off

and is it odd that, despite the war going, I can't help but be surprised that Harry didn't grab one of the pizzas to take with him on the way out?
The Richmaster chapter 17 . 7/28
I just had to hold myself back from laughing too hard so as not to disturb anyone sleeping; this whole interactions was just golden.
Xin was probably my favorite here with his own dry humor
1,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »