Reviews for Endless Pantheon: God's Eye
Lupawolf67 chapter 22 . 7/10
Okay, so, I have read all the stories in this series multiple times, because they are fantastic, I never thought Dresden and SG1 was a crossover I needed but boy I was wrong. Watching you (pretty much) single pennedly fly this crossover is inspirational, but I digress. I am ashamed to say it but I only just finished re-watching SG1 so that ‘the Fisherman and the Scholar’ only just clicked, but I have two questions,
1) Is the scholar Sam or Daniel, at first I thought ‘obviously Daniel’ but then I remembered that Sam from the alternate timeline never joined the airforce so would be considered more scholar than warrior, and Daniel at that point was more warrior with the whole leading the resistance thing, but again I just finished the series so I’m probably overthinking it.
2) Do you have any plans (I mean after gods blood is done) to show us what SG1 could give Mab that convinces her to make such a deal (either as an occums razor type thing or as a snapshot like the other two) because that would be so fucking awesome I nearly can’t contain my excitement. Or was it more of a, the folly of Thoth happened and we need an excuse to enter the mortal plane, oh look they wanna make deal, we won’t screw them too bad, type of situation?
Apart from that, you are amazing and I love your work, may the plot bunnies be kind.
CannedMushroom chapter 18 . 6/23
Come on Daniel! How much could you learn from five minutes of pillow talk with her!
AnthonyR89 chapter 25 . 5/18
re-reading this, and a thought occurred to me: If the blood of the Go'auld and Jaffa is so great, why aren't the Red King or at least the Lords of Outer Night participating in the battle? instead, the Duke and his princess wife are the highest ranking Red Court members there.
How is it that always misspell either "ventas" or "servitas," but never both at the same time? It's uncanny.
Raging Iron Thunder chapter 1 . 4/8
Good opening chapter. decent spelling grammar etc.
Ixde chapter 36 . 4/3
I enjoyed reading this a whole lot...or at least the first half of it. There's a limit, however, to how much you can stretch three days (or two? not quite sure) of action-packed sequences before the reader pretty much loses any kind of tension, and this goes waaaaaay beyond that limit. By the third time EVERYTHING that could have gone wrong did my suspension of disbelief was pretty much ground into nothing, and the fact that the last 6-7 chapters or so ALL ended with dramatic cliffhangers just annoyed me instead of sparking my interest.

I did binge read the entire thing, so it probably would have been better if I'd read it chapter by chapter as it came out, but still thought it deserved being mentioned.

Anyway, really did like the plot and the idea behind it, and holy crap this was probably the best fusion world i've ever read- just wished you could have expanded on it by inserting some sort of interlude between all the chaos. Thanks for writing this, I'll be sure to check on the sequel as soon as my eyes stop screaming at me to stop reading, eheh.
Sociopathic-Antichrist chapter 22 . 1/24
Oh...oh fuck.

Fisherman and the Scholar.

O Neill and Jackson.

Oh you glorious bastard!
Shivera chapter 1 . 1/18
This is one of the strangest and most hilarious stories I've had the pleasure of reading
maxe03 chapter 37 . 1/7
Just wow wonder why she told her
maxe03 chapter 35 . 1/7
Wonder how long its going to takr for harry to truly accept and realise he iant mortal or bound by those rules anymore
Wow lash is the best though harry at least she knows she survives in another realm he may eventually be able to reach
Though what did he mean pray for harry to pass on hes still in this realm
He better listen to Santa and het his house in order while he jas the time especially now that he has kids
maxe03 chapter 34 . 1/7
Wow he alwaya seems to being out emotion in mab though I wonder how much his situation resembles her or the ladys
So she would wish this on him yet would wish the life if the knight in him
maxe03 chapter 33 . 1/7
Honestly knew he would have to kill him and yakr hisnpowet and hope he would but didn't expect this
He should be thanking lash and happy at the poetic ending of heka
maxe03 chapter 32 . 1/7
Wow he juat dropped alot of knowledge that should really be making Dresden and bob think and Dresden wonder how he killed an outsider at 16
maxe03 chapter 31 . 1/7
So they're true power wws sealee or taken by those with more
maxe03 chapter 30 . 1/7
Why is he ignoring the fact the things change and so do people
Hm interesting that he assumes the Christian god is the most high
He should know he won't be the same person he was because ofnhisnnew experience
1,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »