Reviews for Nightly Admissions
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Multi chapter? This would be sooo awesome. Please write more!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
How about a sequel? Pleeeeeaaassseee?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Holy shit that was so hot! I like the original prompt best but both were good. I really wish you would continue this story as a multi chapter. I can see sooo much potential in this! Sooo much! Finn break up and his interference in this burgeoning romance... Quinn's angst... Rachel... Well let Rachel be Rachel and that's just awesome. Brittana too! Oh please do something with this! Please continue from original prompt! Never read any story like this!
WaxnWane chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
My heart is fibrillating from just reading the warnings :)
Eyghon chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Chapter 2 was incredible. I felt so bad for quinn... The intercourse was fantastic. I am just blown away!
Artemis chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Oh those silly flamers. Sorry you have to deal with stuff like that. I think they're idiots for not bothering with warnings you were kind enough to leave them XP
Anyway, I read both endings even though I was cautious about the non-con which I strangely found more satisfying. Maybe I was just in the mood for angst but naaah. The first ending seemed more realistic and flowed more naturally. The second ending was a little awkward - understandable given the situation, but maybe it could have been better? I don't really know how though. Angst just seemed to fit the situation more, or maybe you just write good angst.

All the same, I really enjoyed reading this despite the angst and non-con, which is saying something. Hope you don't mind the long-ish review xp
Marlie310 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Went back and read the non consent one too...both well written and wonderful :)
Bobismydog chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Marlie310 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Read 1 and 3...delightfully hot
freezer-bulb chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I read both endings and wow, I kinda loved both of them. The original was hot and the non-con wasn't that bad in my opinion. I'm sorry you receive flames for your writing due to content. The story was very well written, in both endings. I'd read a sequel, if you wrote it.
Sleepless-in-Santiago chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Gosh, this was just perfect! It's totally different form the original promt... I love it!

"I meant... my secret about liking you." that was genius! The way I see it, Quinn having a penis is something she can't control, she was born with it... but her feelings for Rach and the way she made her feel it was something she did consciously, knowingly of the damage that her actions caused.

Jess don't pay attention to the haters... I bet they want to write as good as you do ;)

And even though both are great stories, I love this ending :]
Sleepless-in-Santiago chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Jess... this was great! It was hot and nasty and even though it didn't have a proper 'happy ending' it makes it okay.

I feel bad for Quinn though, I mean she can't remember and she feels like shit for hurting Rachel. I thought this chapter was going to be like really really dark and angsty, but it wasn't that bad after all...

Great job! Gosh this is pretty well written! congrats :)
Aesify chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Ah both endings were good.
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
I really like both but I was more into the 4th chapter. Update ASAP!
FormerGophers chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Great story and prompt. I love your writing and this is no different. Hopefully the "choose your own ending" will keep you from getting unnecessary grief. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!