Reviews for All You Needed Was Me
Niamhyy1905 chapter 35 . 5/2
I loved this story! It was so beautiful
Vallyjean22 chapter 29 . 1/29
Ok. So Kurt is still my absolute hero! He saved Blaine and he saved himself. And, aside from that, he truly knows that life is *not* always, and seldom is, black and white. Also good to know Blaine's father was looking after him all the time. Given the type of characters this family associates with, it's no wonder an entire team (or two) was needed to handle the situations for which our boys kept needing assistance. So, yay for the home team!
Vallyjean22 chapter 28 . 1/29
I just found your posting, years late, I know. But, it's a great story and I have had an enjoyable afternoon reading. That is, until now. You are one sneaky writer, you are. And you have pulled some fast ones, i.e. Jason and Puck (never saw either of those coming - good job), but Kurt "killing" Marco with the sai swords and then having it just be a dream ~ that was just plain rude! Damn!
izzytheklainer chapter 35 . 6/1/2015
Oh my Glee! I love this story soo much, and I'm not ashamed to admit I cried. A lot. I feel kind of bad because I'm supposed to be revising for my GCSEs at the moment... oh well! Anyway I just wanted to thank you for writing such a beautiful story! :)
platinum.and.raven chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
Love the characterization of Blaine!
DejahhJanaee chapter 26 . 3/10/2015
I knew Jason had something to do with this!
DejahhJanaee chapter 24 . 3/9/2015
It would be really obvious if sam was the mole
DejahhJanaee chapter 23 . 3/9/2015
PLOT TWIST: Colton or Jason is the mole. Wouldnt that be cool
DejahhJanaee chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
The fact that kurt thinks cutting isnt wrong and that its good for him is so sad. I like that he trusted blaine enough to show him the scars though. I cant wait to see the back story with blaine and his mom
DejahhJanaee chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
Poor kurt. Glad blaine found out about the cutting and was there to help him
DejahhJanaee chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
Yay Klaine. And again with the possesive blaine. Lovin it!
DejahhJanaee chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Jealous Blaine is the best! I love that Jason is so comfortable with his sexuality. I want to find out the reason why kurt is cutting
DejahhJanaee chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
I dont like Colton right now but not because he likes kurt. Im actually not sure why. Poor Kurt. Blaine is hiding something. I love puck and jason being all protective
DejahhJanaee chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
I cant wait to find out what Kurts back story is!
jp chapter 35 . 1/25/2015
I loved this story so much! It's perfect! Just the right amount of angst and the right amount of darkness. I didn't have to put it down and walk away from it. I didnt want to put it down. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you! I had been searching for a great klaine story. ..this is it!