Reviews for All You Needed Was Me
izzytheklainer chapter 35 . 6/1
Oh my Glee! I love this story soo much, and I'm not ashamed to admit I cried. A lot. I feel kind of bad because I'm supposed to be revising for my GCSEs at the moment... oh well! Anyway I just wanted to thank you for writing such a beautiful story! :)
platinum.and.raven chapter 3 . 4/26
Love the characterization of Blaine!
DejahhJanaee chapter 26 . 3/10
I knew Jason had something to do with this!
DejahhJanaee chapter 24 . 3/9
It would be really obvious if sam was the mole
DejahhJanaee chapter 23 . 3/9
PLOT TWIST: Colton or Jason is the mole. Wouldnt that be cool
DejahhJanaee chapter 7 . 3/8
The fact that kurt thinks cutting isnt wrong and that its good for him is so sad. I like that he trusted blaine enough to show him the scars though. I cant wait to see the back story with blaine and his mom
DejahhJanaee chapter 6 . 3/8
Poor kurt. Glad blaine found out about the cutting and was there to help him
DejahhJanaee chapter 5 . 3/8
Yay Klaine. And again with the possesive blaine. Lovin it!
DejahhJanaee chapter 4 . 3/8
Jealous Blaine is the best! I love that Jason is so comfortable with his sexuality. I want to find out the reason why kurt is cutting
DejahhJanaee chapter 3 . 3/8
I dont like Colton right now but not because he likes kurt. Im actually not sure why. Poor Kurt. Blaine is hiding something. I love puck and jason being all protective
DejahhJanaee chapter 2 . 3/8
I cant wait to find out what Kurts back story is!
jp chapter 35 . 1/25
I loved this story so much! It's perfect! Just the right amount of angst and the right amount of darkness. I didn't have to put it down and walk away from it. I didnt want to put it down. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you! I had been searching for a great klaine story. ..this is it!
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 2 . 1/15
Just thought I'd mention this, 'cos I found it rather funny. At the beginning of the chapter, you put this:

. . . . .

I thought it might have some big meaning, so I looked at a morse code chart, and what you wrote would be the number 2 if you were using periods to write the code.

But #2 on chapter 2. Coinkidink? *shrugs*
Klaine14forever chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Lovin' the story :)
LvSammy chapter 31 . 8/24/2014
This is one of my most favorite fics...I recommended it to someone and when I sent them the url...well I just had to read it again myself...I think this makes...somewhere near the 20's ...that's how often I have read it. I love it. This is such a fantastic fic...I just had to let you know...and I so had to read it again. Thanks so much for this fantastic fic. AMAZING!