Reviews for Life After You
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
oh my god! i love it can you make the chapters slightly longer? is charlie still alive? are we gonna meet are lincoln? im really glad that you updated so soon, your writing so far is amazing and right on the mark of the characters.
Maritexxam chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Interesting way to see what happened at Novation. Only instead of Peter is Olivia who gets to the machine, I want to read more please
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
i really really like this story. so far its well written youve stayed with in character. and im probably getting ahead of the narrative but i cant wait for the jones and olivia meeting, i alwasy thought there hero/villian realationship could have been more. hes like her arch nemesis. and peter is this there still only one peter or is there two. b/c the whole thing is that our olivia and red universes peter were meant to be together. just curious. i hope you update soon and we get too see olivia in action as well as her abilities :)

DA
Alex chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Amazing I love au stories an there so hard to find especially well written one usually they fall just shot of the mark or u get mediocre so far I'm hooked please update soon