Reviews for Under The Trees
enchantedink13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is perfection.
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wow, I... wow. This was fkdhldsajgkldsjklj I can't even begin... just wow. This was so in character, I think, like Blaine's reactions to Santana being /nice/, and Santana being nice in her own way that just makes sense because she's growing up by now and just man. And then Kurt at the end and fhgklfshklsjfdklj this is now happened in my canon
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
fucking hell this is gorgeous! this is totally my headcanon - and ugh this is EXACTLY how blaine must feel and EXACTLY how santana feels and EXACTLY what should've happened on the show and oh my god you're just perfect.
Becca chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wow! That was totally awesome! You addressed so many things that was left hanging in that episode. You wrote Santana pretty well. I knew Kurt swooning over Cooper was going to create more insecurity in an already fragile Blaine. Her advice was great. Thank you for a lovely fic. Your crisscolfer story on your tumblr led me here. Off to check out your other stories as well.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Aww I loved this so much... I'm just obsessed with this episode and having it be Santana is an awesome twist. There were so many hilarious lines too. It's also great how you show that he's kind of annoyed at Kurt but also that he loves him, etc. Really awesome fic!
GleekMom chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Ok, I should not have read that before I wrote my own chapter. Because it is perfect as always. Well done.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was awesome!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Awww...
naja81 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
It was absolutely beautiuful :-) Blaintana friendship is awesome :D
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Awwww, I love Blaine and Santana together.

Also, "Aloof people know how to use a toaster." Snerk.
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I want a Blaintana friendship so bad
SragonZ chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Ok, I'm not sure what's happening, but Someone that I want to know is showing the same story as Under The Trees...and i just reviewed the other one? Idk what's happening.