Reviews for Someone That I Want To Know
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
That was one of the most beautiful Cooper fics I've ever read. So amazing!

Loved it! :)
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
PRECIOUS ANDERBROS AND COOPER. God, so much angst. I love me some angst. Props! I just want to give both brothers Anderson a big ol' hug.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
uhm ... so many tears right now that i don't think i can really leave a coherent review ... but i think this headcanon is so much better than the actual canon ... jesus christ these TEARS! ;_;
Kata Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That twas lovely :)
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. Well, I should stop saying that.

This was so awesome and totally seemed canon and just geidvlsildhablargh.

Yeah... donno if that made sense. I love how you show Cooper's regret here. Amazing piece (:
silverfox0433 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I love you. So much right now. XD
Dear Norma Jean chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
"We're not engaged, God," Blaine laughed at the expression on Cooper's face. "We just know."

Ugh my FEELS, oh my god. Out of everything in this, THAT'S what I get stuck on.

And now that I've taken a minute to collect myself so that you get more than just flaily keysmashing:

You've pretty much written an elaborated version of the headcanon I've been developing since the sneak peek and the STIUTK premiered and it is just SO perfect. And I honestly haven't ever had this much of an emotional response to something that is 1) without smut, 2) a one-shot, and 3) from the POV of a SIDE character that we've not only had no concrete canon development on, but one that I have no particular inclination towards either.

Just, bravo.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is awesome!
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 4/9/2012

Awesome, as always!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
myxbeautifulxidiot chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh I wish you would continue this but I get why you're not. I read this twice. SO WONDERFUL :)
Brooke chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Poor Blaine. When it comes down to it, he just gets shit on by everyone, really, even when they don't mean to. Except Kurt! I love it that Kurt's the one to get the Anderbros talking again... that's my secret hope of what will happen in Big Brother and I wouldn't be surprised if Kurt nudges Blaine in that direction. (I'm willing to bet money that this is way better than the real episode will be though. Le sigh.)

I am a little confused as to what Blaine's mother is really like though. From her first conversation with Cooper I thought she was an uncaring cow, but then she's super-supportive of Blaine and knows all the details of his life. I was confused! That's easily done, though.

Loved it!
twostepper chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Angsty is definitely one of your gifts! Amazing! I a good way! Thank you!
IMakeDaisyChains chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
You you lsfhatsklerwhqiorjf OK no this is too much I'm sobbing! That was incredible but I'm too deeply moved by your amazing writing to formulate something eloquent I'm sorry I'll just be over here sobbing in a corner.