Reviews for Someday My Prince Will Come
KaralettVAddict chapter 4 . 11/16
Well... I guess I'll just have to use my imagination. I see how good it looks leaving it there. But it's really damn unsatisfying. It Effing Sucks! But it was beautiful anyway.
cloclovilla chapter 3 . 6/3
such a great story! I wish it was continued tho. there is so much more you could tell. im sad you decided to end there.
debpreato chapter 4 . 3/29
I'm surprised you envisioned leaving this story here. Its to bad because this is a great story.
fogetaboutit chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
no! how could you?!
Turtle burtle chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Nooooooo u can't end it! U should really consiter letting someone adopt the story to continue writing it... I really loved the story
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
that was good keep it coming
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
i liked this it it was different from the usual dimitri is a prince storylines good writing to.
Silver Soul Black Heart chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Really loved the story, even with an open end (although you made it clear that he returned).
guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Omg i love this a lot, can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Aw man. I love this so so so much! update!
L.M.T.O.P chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I'm so excited for the next chapter now!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Man! I gotta give you mad props. First chapter has me bawling!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Why did you post this again. This story is old. The least you could have done was add another chapter. Are you that boring you can't write another story or give us another damn chapter. Pisses me off when people pull this shit. i can understand Auhtors having their stories on hold and then posting it again WITH A NEW CHAPTER ADDED TO IT. BUT YOU DIDN'T. I don't want to read old shit.
Belatrix233 chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Hi! It's been well over a year since you posted last and I hope that you haven't forgotten this story! At least give us the last chapter of how Dimitri and Rose met and reunited again after more then a year of waiting, PLEASE! Love the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Could you do an epilogue or excerpt from when Dimitri gets back? Pretty please!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »