Reviews for I Like You, Mikan-sensei
Elaine02 chapter 40 . 3/25
...but well,why not? ;-) and darnnnn I nearly cried when I was reading this! This story is FANTASTIC!(haha) *fangirls alert*
Elaine02 chapter 40 . 3/25
Ehhhhh?! Love triangle?! O_O man,and I ship RukaXHotaru ;-(
Undertheskys chapter 40 . 12/8/2015
WAIT you forgot one part of the story. Is Mikan and Natsume going to find out they met eachother when they were kids?
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
Well at least his dad accpets it unlike other storys here he's mean and abuses Natsume
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Wow cant believe you just kill Youichi right off the bat. And here i thought she and Natsume were going to be his onee-chan and oni-chan
sweet little chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Uwaaaa...T_T...! Nooooooooooo...! You-chan can't die like that...!
MaFerSk chapter 40 . 10/16/2014
I was just checking your stories since I'm loving "Fight for love!" and I found this one...SO GOOD! I really love the way you can easily transmit so many emotions and feelings. It has been a pleasure reading this fanfiction.
Keep going you are amazing! I
foreverotaku chapter 40 . 2/10/2014
I love this story
please follow me on instagram I am forever_otaku_
Guest chapter 33 . 1/31/2014
Ahww found da ending pretty cute
Blood RoseMK chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
i just relized its not higiri its hijiri
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
I think Luna Is jealous that Mikan is getting the attention and wants to fire her for a student/teacher realationship :D
Guest chapter 40 . 11/29/2013
Touching story but it would have been a little cuter if natsume found out that mikan sakura was mikan yukihara
July Passion chapter 40 . 4/15/2013
Wow! Read this story all day long. It was so great. I really really loved. I like how Natsume showed so much more emotion than in other stories! :). What can I say? I think I have a new favorite author. Keep up the great work. Your writing is beautiful darlin'. On to reading more of your stories. Buh-bye for now. July.
lisaOpine chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
ruka got the bouquet kyaaa hahahahhah ha...ha...ha.. really funny i really really really loved it ;3 i really wanta sequel based on RUKA HOTARU & AOI KYA dt would b awesome XDXDXDXD PLZ KEEP WR8IN awesome FICS XOXO
lisaOpine chapter 39 . 3/22/2013
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so cute umm hmm *sounds like big mama okay hehehe* i think dt the host f d contest was author-chan herself muhahaha XD