Reviews for I Like You, Mikan-sensei
sweet little chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Uwaaaa...T_T...! Nooooooooooo...! You-chan can't die like that...!
MaFerSk chapter 40 . 10/16/2014
I was just checking your stories since I'm loving "Fight for love!" and I found this one...SO GOOD! I really love the way you can easily transmit so many emotions and feelings. It has been a pleasure reading this fanfiction.
Keep going you are amazing! I
foreverotaku chapter 40 . 2/10/2014
I love this story
please follow me on instagram I am forever_otaku_
Guest chapter 33 . 1/31/2014
Ahww found da ending pretty cute
Blood RoseMK chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
i just relized its not higiri its hijiri
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
I think Luna Is jealous that Mikan is getting the attention and wants to fire her for a student/teacher realationship :D
Guest chapter 40 . 11/29/2013
Touching story but it would have been a little cuter if natsume found out that mikan sakura was mikan yukihara
July Passion chapter 40 . 4/15/2013
Wow! Read this story all day long. It was so great. I really really loved. I like how Natsume showed so much more emotion than in other stories! :). What can I say? I think I have a new favorite author. Keep up the great work. Your writing is beautiful darlin'. On to reading more of your stories. Buh-bye for now. July.
lisaOpine chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
ruka got the bouquet kyaaa hahahahhah ha...ha...ha.. really funny i really really really loved it ;3 i really wanta sequel based on RUKA HOTARU & AOI KYA dt would b awesome XDXDXDXD PLZ KEEP WR8IN awesome FICS XOXO
lisaOpine chapter 39 . 3/22/2013
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so cute umm hmm *sounds like big mama okay hehehe* i think dt the host f d contest was author-chan herself muhahaha XD
scarletjj27 chapter 40 . 2/17/2013
Umm i like the story very much but i wish you would elaborate more and bring out the part where mikan was the lil girl he met and see how he will react to it! Dont get me
Wrong i really like your story but the ending wasnt very intersting and i hope i was wrong that the story ended
Though the prequel was more interesting and that is the only reason why i read this story but it was an awesome story non the less :)
chawbacon chapter 40 . 1/29/2013
Good ending. :)I want to say that Aoi suits Ruka. But I'm also a RukaXMikan fan. xD And Hayate is for Hotaru.
AnimeMango chapter 40 . 1/22/2013
Aww I'm so sad it's over! And I just KNEW that Ruka would get it! I loved his reaction! Oh and I had a feeling some sort of love triangle would surface between Ruka, Hotaru and Aoi! Ever since that fortune telling, I've always been wondering who he would end up with- Aoi or Hotaru? PLEASE continue off of this fanfic and make a sequel focusing on those three! PLEASE!
I love you - Flower chapter 40 . 1/22/2013
It's about time those two got hitched! The lesson here is to not give up on love, even though it would be way easier if you did...
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2013