Reviews for The Love They Share
LilOrchidJenny chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Aw, I really enjoyed that! The sparks of something just beginning; something yet to come. (Plus, ya know, any Serge bashing is okay by me. :P )
LilOrchidJenny chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Aww, I really enjoyed that chapter. I liked seeing Sting so protective of Dixie.

Can't wait to see what happens next. I'm really enjoying reading this. :)
OscarMerrinoz96 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
This was kinda sweet and obviously beautiful...I have to admit that when I saw Thursday's episode of Impact I thought that if Sting and Dixie were boyfriend and girlfriend, something like this could happen, you know, Dixie at work, Sting forced at home by both the doctors and Dixie, and then suddenly Sting goes to Dixie to surprise her and in this case to comfort her.

Congratulations, this was very well written, keep it up, I can't wait to see what else you will come up with!

OscarMerrinoz96
LilOrchidJenny chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Yay! Sting/Dixie fanfic! I swear it's on the Endangered Species FanFic list because Sting/Dixie fanfic is near impossible to find.

Anyway, great opening part. I really enjoyed reading it and I cannot wait to see where this goes.
OscarMerrinoz96 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was good, really. At the beginning I thought that there will be some kind of "fight" between Serge and Steve, and that Dixie was married to the first one, but I like how it turned, with Steve as Dixie's boyfriend, and I have to say, I really see them like that on TV, they look so well together, but they are already married to different people, have their own families and all that stuff, so I can just dream about a situation like that and what better place than this, where everybody can write everything he/she wants? So keep it up, I can't wait to read more of this fanfiction, and update, like you said, when inspiration hits you, because the best thing for a writer, is to wait till the right time to write something.

OscarMerrinoz96
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Hey, like I told you, test your skills wherever you feel the inspiration from! I am glad to see you writing something that you really like, & I hope it gives you joy. It was a cute little piece, but I already told ya so ;)