Reviews for The Cracked Egg
chief117 chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
awesome chapter...update!
Space-Case7029 chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
Great chapters. I'm loving this story. Poor Sweets is just not listening to anyone. It sounds like he's overthinking everything that he sees and he's definitely not trying to just come out and ask Booth and Brennan about seeing her with Tim.

I've been trying to figure out if Tim could be someone I've seen on the show and can't. Looking forward to seeing how things work out with Tim. Waiting for the next bit. Audra
PlaywBunny chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
Loving this!

Please make sure Sweets truly suffers. I absolutely hate his character, especially since he has no ethics.

PPS
Pyrate Nyre chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
Sweets should panic, everyone knows Booth is jealous. And remind me not to ever have either of them mad at me.
daisesndaffidols chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
I don't think Sweets knows the difference between concern and interfering. Sometimes I want to shake him..but know that won't do any chapter!
nertooold54 chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
If Booth was asking a good friend, about Brennan's health, that would be good; but he's asking because he is assuming bad things. So funny.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
Oh, Sweets is in for a bumpy ride... I'm loving it! Thanks for the Saturday post. I can't wait for the next chapter...
chief117 chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
oooohh I can't wait for the next chapter...update!..wanna know what's gonna happen to sweets..:D
CrAzYbutLoVaBlE chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
Nice chapter!

It was nice how hodgins tried to warn sweets, but even if sweets listened, he was in a little to deep for nosy him to just back out.

Can't wait for your next update! The fun has begun! * smiles evilly*
Caprigirl60 chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
Sweets deserves whatever they do to him. Interfering busy-body. I can't wait to see how far they take it with him.
mendenbar chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
Sweets is way beyond concerned friend and into nosy, interfering busy body. You have typo in the line where Max answers his "pone". BTW, MAX never uses a cell phone so I am assuming this is a land line at his house.

I wonder if Sweets realizes he could get fired over all this if it goes as far as I think it may? You need to have Cullen in on it (yes, I know it is already written, I just have devious ideas.)
DorothyOz chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
Loved Hodgins here :) He did tried to warn him...not his problem if Sweets is too stupid to listen...I can't wait to see what is going to happen to Sweets next! More soon, please :)
chief117 chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
migraines are really painful...:/...pls update quickly..love it story
mendenbar chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Glad to start seeing a little (very little, chincy author) of what's going on behind the scenes that actually started this whole thing.
daisesndaffidols chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
I love the sweetness between B&B, how they can go from that, to plotting against Sweets in mere seconds!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »