Reviews for S6X
Yes because making the brightest witch of her age into a dancing whore is always a good idea.
Angelus chapter 5 . 5/27
Oh come on...the man she loves makes her feel like a cheap whore, doesn't apologise when he's supposed to only to say he loves her and she smiles?
riskeybusiness chapter 6 . 1/6
Hahah that was great!
Bryndi chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I laughed so hard during this chapter...brilliant.
punkyredhead chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Outstanding story. I loved it so much. This is one of those stories I don't know how to review other than say I loved each and every chapter thoroughly.
worrywart chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I love it when Snape blurts things out! Damn, damn,...that was what I wanted to say AT ALL! Buwahahahah. I am so glad little Snape feels well at the end of this story!
Algor Nox chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Wow, these men are brushing off rape pretty easily.
CRMediaGal chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Cheeky, naughty, and squeeeee worthy. Thanks for the read. ;)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Great story! I couldn't stop laughing in the earlier chapters!
serenityselena chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
great story :)
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
GREAT STORY!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
WHAT?
SheKneazle chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Sorry, I try to leave a review for your fic "To claimThe Maiden's Kiss" and my fingers fools placed here. My apologies.
SheKneazle chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
We are women so dreamy, that we always imagine to be Hermione!, With DD cup busts rather large, it may be because it is a way to more quickly and effectively to engulf a Severus so picky! (And all men too!).
The stupidity of Ron, Harry also unfortunately, is legendary, unaware of what it's really capable Hermione, and I'm glad that you captured it at the end of the fic, because JKR did not want to do, and in the series, (in the fool epilogue) unjustly ordered to life imprisonment with Ron, have seen such inconsistency with the whole story and the characters, yikes!
Thank you for making your fic, more real and consistent and true!
AeonFlux4444 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
The whole fic, was interesting, more adult style that totally romantically teens and youngs.