Reviews for S6X
CrazySlytherin chapter 6 . 1/28
really good! love the ending!
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
This is the third story of yours I have read and like all the others, I love it. You are quite the wordsmith. I was rolling in laughter as you described the "problem". I typically don't like stories too OOC or AU, but this one really worked well. Being an avid reader, it is disappointing to have such a magnificent story end so quickly, but I guess that is what makes us come back for more.

Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
Yes because making the brightest witch of her age into a dancing whore is always a good idea.
Angelus chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
Oh come on...the man she loves makes her feel like a cheap whore, doesn't apologise when he's supposed to only to say he loves her and she smiles?
riskeybusiness chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
Hahah that was great!
Bryndi chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I laughed so hard during this chapter...brilliant.
punkyredhead chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Outstanding story. I loved it so much. This is one of those stories I don't know how to review other than say I loved each and every chapter thoroughly.
worrywart chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I love it when Snape blurts things out! Damn, damn,...that was what I wanted to say AT ALL! Buwahahahah. I am so glad little Snape feels well at the end of this story!
Algor Nox chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Wow, these men are brushing off rape pretty easily.
CRMediaGal chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Cheeky, naughty, and squeeeee worthy. Thanks for the read. ;)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Great story! I couldn't stop laughing in the earlier chapters!
serenityselena chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
great story :)
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
GREAT STORY!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
WHAT?
InmyInk chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Sorry, I try to leave a review for your fic "To claimThe Maiden's Kiss" and my fingers fools placed here. My apologies.