Reviews for Situation: Compromised
montclaire06 chapter 4 . 1/30
Kyaa this is so cute. Hey I hope you'll update. Its a pretty story.
pansy25 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
This is amazing! I love their interactions and Ryoutaro's outburst was perfect! I really hope you continue this story, I can't wait for your next update!
loiviation chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Silly Kanayan, fear of their lives over an article that was darted towards a secret love affair XD

Manami, I never expected such laziness from you ))
Laugh.Away chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Woah! I wonder what len is up to o.o
Good luck and update soon :D
Ida chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Huh? Len did WHAT?
Devilish Dream chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Hey!
I really enjoyed this chapter. This was intense with Mori's emotion. Why do i feel that Nami has blackmailed len to work with her over something like making Ryou declare his love for Mori..
There is a single Typo at start when Mori greeted Len 'Think' instead of 'thing'...
I like how Ryou declared his love for Mori leaving everyone shocked..

Thanks
D
TheSchoolNerd chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
That was intense, how quick the events progressed. So Nami didn't publish the article, but she did write it, am I correct? I wonder how the publisher got his hands on the article. And whoa! She slapped Ryoutaro.

- "You are not my boyfriend, Tsuchiura-kun." I had to commend Manami. He was acting like her boyfriend in that scene.

- Never underestimate the gossip-hungry individuals of Seiso Academy. -

I know the next chapter would be very interesting.

Love lots. Best of luck.
Devilish Dream chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Never underestimate the gossip hungry students of seisou academy...
Devilish Dream chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Hey! Jas

kanazawa seriously was exaggerating. 'havoc for their lives'
keiichi is sharp, poor Ryotaro.
Ryou's fantasies of killing Nami cha *flashing banner Ryou X Nami*

Green headed knight in a shinning armour/tux in a horse/piano..
*dead*

Thanks
*soul leaving*
D
Laugh.Away chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
I wonder what ryou would do to nami D: I hope its somethng she deserves :D
But I would like to see some romance between the two too :D :D :D
TheSchoolNerd chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Something is different in this chapter and definitely interesting. Are you trying to say that Amou didn't write the article?

- Her confusion soon cleared as she overheard snatches of conversations among the robust curiosity of her audience. Along her knowledge came extreme disbelief and undisguised injustice on the enormity of the situation.

How? -

Mori was sleeping. *blank look* With the chaos around her, she is still asleep. Someone wake her up! Give the princess a kiss, Tsuchiura.

I love you, Jas-chan! Please publish the third chapter. *LOL*

But really, you should update soon.

Love lots!

Shimizu knows! *laughs*
TheSchoolNerd chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Why do you always end your stories with cliffhangers? *sulks*

Great chapter, not boring at all although you could have lengthened the scene in the music room and mentioned Mori and Tsuchiura. Haha.

Expecting an update soon ;)

P.S. When are you updating Ghost of the Past?
Devilish Dream chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Gorgeous rogue seducing his princess may be the most romantic thing in the world... Liked it totally
TheSchoolNerd chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
KYAAAA! KYAAAA! KYAAAA! You've deduced me into a demented fan girl.

I want more, I want more, I want more. Don't you ever write a prologue next time for this overwhelming shipper in my heart, left hanging with your tale, could never be ignored and deprived of her entertainment. Updaaaate!

As always, lovely introduction. "Caught in the Act" rings a bell. Have I read that before?

PS: Rogue, princess, and scandal - it reminds me of those books you've been recommending to me. * sweat drops*
Kurankira chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Ohhh Lookie what d'ya guys think?

Sakura: I wanna read more... who's in the pic?

Yuu: I don't know.

Sakura: Nakakabitin... *walks out to force the author to write more*

Yuu: *pulls Sakura back* There's this check box named 'Subscribe to Story'. Let's use it and wait for the update.

Sakura: But... I want MORE!

Me: I agree with Sakura... I'm getting excited like those students in the story...

Yuu: T.T fine, I also want to read more...

ALL: WE WANT MORE! Update soon!

Me: Kyaa I wanna start reading Ryou and Manami's romance!

Sakura: Yeah! 3

(Sorry, I'm on Role-play mode XD)