Reviews for The Darkness Within Part II
Andrea chapter 12 . 11/8
Gripping story, couldn't put it down
Cap10 chapter 12 . 3/12
A very well written story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for sharing.
Allthoseotherworlds chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
The plot is fascinating and well-written - I love the story! As a note, though, I would try to find someone to read the story over and help fix some of the grammatical, spelling, and phrasing errors which probably arose due to the translation. If it weren't for those errors, the story would be fantastic!
Rinne chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
Fantastically done. Well done. Looking forward to more of your DS9 stories.
Tishbing chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
I have to say that was the best story I have read on here. It was creative and extremely well thought out. I loved it. All the characters and the plot fit perfectly with the televised series. Amazing!
virginoula chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Just great, just really good! But i have a question eating me all night! What happened to miranda?
Anyway, the writting was beautiful in these last 2 chapters and i can only say... Thank you!
Kitiara88 chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Thank you for the final update. this story is absolutely brilliant, I love it. You write extremely well. thanks.
Shandrial chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Oh my, that was incredibly intriguing! I got hooked and had to read this all at one go. Everyone is very in character, I love it. And I definitely can't wait to find out how this all ends now.
Kitiara88 chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
brilliant. love it, thanks.
Ruby chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Yay! Another update! Can't wait to see how this will conclude!
Zonya chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
very good!
Kitiara88 chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
awesome. thanks for the update.
kawaii yuki-chan chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Oh wow, this story just keeps getting better and better! I really hope that Evans gets whats coming to him for hurting my little Julian, a manner of death most befitting an ass such as himself. Please update soon, I really like reading this story. They are so full of drama and suspense it's like DS9 is back on the air! LOVE IT.
Zonya chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
oh god poor Julian :(
please update soon!
violet arroyo chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
#1: I've been reading each new chapter with bated breath since stumbling across part one a few months ago. When I saw the continuation, I was ecstatic and finally decided to stop lurking. #2: Holy hell in a handbasket, if you deus ex machina to get out of the quadruple threat of cliffhangers you just built over the last few chapters to a blistering boil (Evans & Bashir's confrontation, Bashir's mental and physical condition collapsing, sneaky Vulcans along with sneakier Starfleet along with coverups galore, and now a Dominion attack), I will find you IRL and punch you. #3: If it weren't for random typos and a few grammatical errors rearing their ugly heads, I'd swear I've been reading an "officially licensed" ST novel.

Hot damn! And thank you. And PLEEEEEEASE post the next chapter soon.